Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Monthly Renewal Fee

Hello Everyone,Hope you all doing well. I am here today to ask about a renewal fee. My concern is if I have no sale for my listed item and after 30 days when my listing is renewed automatically, do eBay charging a fee from me for the renewal? If so, ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing on Ebay

Hi, I'm new to Ebay selling. In my account shows only 3 listings are allowed and same time 200 listing without insertion free. Can anybody explain this.

Question about definition of "Partial Refund"

A buyer wants to return an item to me. That is fine with me, I'll accept returns. They bought the item and paid for shipping (I did not offer free shipping). Now, when I accept the return, I offered a FULL Refund. It looks like eBay is NOT refunding ...

Resolved! *Help* eBay will not restricting me for “ Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy”

eBay will not stop restricting my account because of the “Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy” saying “- Prescription drugs or drugs containing prescription-strength medication cannot be listed” and “The item is not allowed to claim any he...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer wants Refund

I sell pre-owned watches, middle ranged prices....I buy them from other auction sites, clean them up, externally, and put new batteries in as required. ....a buyer just contacted me and claims the watch I sold him isn't working any more. It was deliv...

Sudden drop in sales

I am a tiny shop and only sell around 3-4 items a week. However, I have had No Sells for a month now. Does anyone know what is going on?

Can we no longer stop auto-relisting?

Hello, I am trying to find a way to stop auto-renewal on items. I have read all the replies, and none of them have worked. Someone said to look for the drop-down menu by the "Sell Similar" button on active listings. The drop-down menu says "End listi...

Partner Authenticator ?

I had a sportcard that I sold returned to me today under the reason that an Ebay "partner authenticator" said my card had been "altered", which was a bald faced lie! I have had this card since I pulled it from a pack of cards back in 2001. It's a chr...

User avatar by Scout
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Free shipping vs Price + Shipping ...

Had put 'free shipping' on most listings in the past 'cause I believe ebay encouraged in order to achieve a higher seller status level ... does that still hold true? Outside of the allure of "free", are there any incentives (higher seller status, low...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors