Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Life after GoDaddy SUCKS!!

and after reading the many horror stories about QuickBooks I didn't even attempt that. I don't consider myself an idiot, but I am technologically challenged. I tried to find what I would need with eBay reports, but have not found what I need. The Exc...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Offensive Materials? Huh?

Today I received two notifications on two items which I have had listed for months/years- a folk art art doll of a Black American man (not a caricature) wearing a tie, and an antique photograph of a Black American maid holding a White child. Neither ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 121 replies
  • 39 helpful

Authentication Rip-Off

E-Bay has initiated an "authentication" service which should be good for the community. The problem is their selectivity in applying their policy. I purchased a baseball card on E-Bay and then put it up for sale through my E-Bay store. It sold and th...

Same amount bid by 2 bidders?

I am showing two bidders bid the same amount for one of my items about 30 minutes apart. How is that possible and how do I handle this if there is not a higher bid?

dmcclungny7fxm_1-1657202966572.png

Seller "Protection" rant

Let me just start off by saying I love Ebay I really do, but I sure do miss the old Ebay where sellers had some sort of protection and at the very least could warn other sellers of nightmare buyers by leaving feedback. Most transactions go through wi...

1099k Questions

Hey! I am a relatively new seller and I am beginning to freak out over this new tax stuff. Can yall tell me in laypeople terms how the 1099k affects us sellers? I sell shoes and don't make that much profit. When I do taxes next year, what exactly am ...

Resolved! TOPPS 2007 ROOKIE CARDS

I acquired a lot of 14 NBA Topps rookie cards from 2007.They are assorted players and assorted teams and they are each in their own plastic sleeve/protection. This is my take on selling these:I want to sell them as a lot, as is.They have not been gra...

Ebay Restriction for 3 days??

So I have had a item on my store for 5 months, It was a uv light that kills viruses, I had it listed for $1.99 and today ebay sent me a message saying they removed the item and my account is restricted for 3 days because the item was recalled, I had ...

ebay bulk shipping problem

We have this every once in a while, while bulk shipping it spits out a label for a USPS flat rate envelope and the only shipping option on the listing is UPS. Check the listing everything correct then even though it says that buyer selected UPS it is...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraud and theft

Yes, this also happens to me. Read this: Hello, the customer contacted me before he bought e88cc mullard holland tubes from me and inquired about these tubes. when he bought it, i sent him e88cc dutch tubes. then he called and asked for a refund beca...

Question about Item for sale section

when I went to the Items for sale section of my profile didn't appear any item. But I have listed several items for sale. I want to make them appear in the Items for sale section. If anyone is aware of it please reply to this question.

Screenshot (91).png Screenshot (92).png

Im not seeing a grading system for packaging quality.

I see grading for how fast the item is shipped but I don't see any grade for the quality of the packaging. Anyone can take a poly bag and throw the item in it and seal it but that doesn't make the item safe from braakage, crushing or bending or water...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Credit for shipping label

For the first time in years I got email that I am getting credit for shipping label. I only got such and email telling me I owe more. Why do I see the word TEST instead of tracking?

DFBD1567-6140-4066-BD47-A4D4A410001F.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors