Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

you can't call a buyer back right?

I had a buyer that bought a purse and left a vmail about calling her and letting her know if i had another color(which i don't). From what i read you don't contact a buyer only contact them on ebay.Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Subscriber Discounts Link

It's been a long time since I've used my allotment of shipping supplies coupons, due to the outrageous and ever increasing prices on the few products I can use. I finally started running out of one product that is actually covered by the $25 "coupon"...

BOLD LISTING FEE

I HAVE SELECTED THE BOLD LISTING FEE FOR MY LITING ANF AFTER A WHILE I ENDED UP THIS LISTINGNOW MY OTHER PRODUCT HAS BEEN SOLD FOR WHICH I HAVEN'T SELECTED BOLD LISTINGI WANNA ASK DOES THE BOLD LISTING FEE BE DEDUCTED FROM MY SELLING PRICE WHICH IS N...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! People buying my stuff on ebay and wants to talk/ pay off the app

I just started selling some things on eBay, and all 3 people that wanted to buy stuff there accounts where made in the last few days. They would message me and would give me a phone number to text them about the item. I contacted eBay and was pretty ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't read artist's signature

Hi All,Can anyone throw out suggestions about this signature? I sure can't. Thanks in advance!

P7290004.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ive had items before with a lot of watchers, are watchers usually sellers selling a similar item

Ive noticed that a few of my items would have a lot of watchers like 5 or more. I sent that eligible offer thing to them and reduced the price, but they all let it expire and no counter offers. Are these usually other sellers who are just watching yo...

ENDING MY OFFER ON 1987O

I UNDERVALUED MY LISTING OF A 1987O SILVER DOLLAR. I WANT ALL OFFERS THAT I WAS ASKED TO MAKE CANCELLED (NONE HAVE BEEN RESPONDED AS OF YET) AS I REVIEW THE COIN'S TRUE VALUATION. HOW DO I DO THAT?

I need new 2022 tax filing on eBay sales info.

Hey all, so I've been trying to get an appointment with our income tax preparer, but she is so busy I can't get an appointment right now. Until then, what are you all doing to prepare for the new tax laws for selling on eBay?

eBay is STILL not showing my correct Gallery photos and it's really affecting my sales....

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I discovered that eBay is not displaying my chosen Gallery photo in their search results. My listings have 25 variations and the majority of them are "blank white plates" with the description telling the Buyer that...

eBay Changing CCG Categories?

I use a template to sell small, 4-card lots in the CCG Individual Cards category. Occasionally these are randomized lots of 4 cards or playsets (4x of the same card). Today, while using drafts to list out some lots, I received this message: It looks ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non prescription cpap items

Ebay removed three items stating " Any medical device that requires a prescription can’t be sold on eBay". The three item were as follows:154337482493 - RESMED AIRFIT F10 / QUATTRO AIR CUSHIONS LARGE or MEDIUM (NEW)154338063085 - RESMED AIRFIT P10 PI...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors