Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

When a Buyer Says "How Cheap Can You Sell Me This".............

They actually mean..........please go ahead and BBL my ID as this is not going to end well, correct?? Had to travel again today for day job and when we touched down and sat on the tarmac for over an hour to wait to taxi to an open gate (actually 1 ho...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 51 replies
  • 12 helpful

Refunding a buyer

I forgot about a listing from last year and last night someone bought the item. I am trying to refund the buyer now. However eBay will not accept the refund. I tried calling several times and their options did not help. What do I do?

eBay Overcharging Customers for UPS Shipping on Large Items?

Is anyone else having an issue with eBay charging customers way too much for calculated UPS shipping for large items? We sell large old mirrors and a few other larger items and eBay has been showing calculated shipping costs to our customers that are...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

One time sale of high value item

I have used ebay irregularly for many years (2009 is the oldest I could find, but probably a while before that), but seldom for sales.Now I have a high value item ($500) that I would like to sell, and there are no good domestic market sites for it. T...

Impressions

What should we usually do to increase impressions... How many auctions should we put, and how many fixed prices should we set? Can anyone give me an idea? I hope it will help others who see this

Q4 Is Almost Here: 3 Questions

Are you feeling optimistic about Q4, or pessimistic? Most sellers have probably been prepping for Q4 for a while now, bit I'm curious---what are you doing to get ready for what is, for most of us, generally the busiest time of the year? And what woul...

Resolved! Items still not showing up after 24 hrs

Hi! Hope you're well and staying cool wherever you may be! I'm very familiar with eBay as I've been a seller on another account for about a year. I just created a second account for my handmade jewelry and on Sunday I listed my items at around 6:00 p...

Resolved! Listing Quality Report Gone?

Is everyone else missing the Listing Quality Report in Seller Hub today? It was still there a couple days ago when the traffic page was having a problem not updating. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Traffic-Page-Purely-Retro...

2022-06-11_10-36-56.png 2022-06-15_18-46-23.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors