Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Account Hack

I Need Help Plaese. I gave my email,eBay Payoneer to a friend who found it on my facebook account. oh,new the password email phone Number has all been changed. i into my eBay account, I can't log into anything else. How do I recovery my account?

eBay Vault - Incorrect Title and Missing Info for Sports Cards

I tried using eBay Vault, honestly against my better judgement. Bought card on eBay, shipped straight to vault. It's been ingested/listed by ebay into my Vault. However whoever wrote the title, left out the YEAR and other important descriptions. Leav...

Why is the pdf invoice for the charity donations gone?

In our new eBay terms, since Feb 10 2024, the charity donations are changed into direct charges, at the same time with the Transaction fees, but not a traditional pdf invoice. From now on, how could we print the transaction history of our charity don...

Ebay fees

This is my first sale in awhile and I was surprised to see what fees are now being charged by Ebay. I sold an item for $30.00 plus $15.50 shipping charges. Ebay charged me as if the total sale was $45.50. First I would think fees should be charged on...

one reason not to end auctions early

Not a question, a comment. I wrote on another thread about how I've found it useful for my operation to sometimes end auctions early to sell to the first bidder. I am aware of the arguments not to do this but I expect I'll hear them again. The main p...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

Just looking for some feedback on way to get some more sales. I get one to two a day but just looking to get some more traction. Currently I send offers whenever I can which does help. Do you think I'd benefit from better photos using a white poster ...

Missing Item Descriptions?

Noticed earlier on a sold item, No item description. (took forever to find it...ugh) Just opened up a few more of my running listings. No item description at all. It's missing.Checked on another desktop here, signed out on that one...no description.C...

I had 2 items removed by Vero, LG water filters. What would have clued me they are counterfeit?

I recently had 2 LG water filters for your fridge removed. They were both sealed and in the box. They had LG all over the box, I had a UPC number, etc. There was never a red flag at all to me. I’ve sold water filters before on EBay with no issues. Is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller performance

It is safe to say that if you do everything eBay wants you to do and become a top rated seller, it means appsolutely nothing if you don't jump through all their new hoops? I mean if you keep going about your business like you have and received top ra...

• 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Question about cancellation

Hi, The buyer won one of my auctions and was bidding on another. The auctions were about four days apart. She asked me a few days ago if she could wait until the close of the second auction to pay. I agreed and didn't think any action was needed by m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long does a buyer and a seller have to leave feedback?

I have seen a bunch of posts saying 60 days. I have seen a few saying 90 days. I've seen 60 days more often and I don't know if it's right. I sold something on Dec 21 and it was delivered to the buyer Dec 26. 60 Days after Dec 26 is Feb 24. If I open...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lifetime Sales Number

eBay used to display your total lifetime sales number in your profile account area. Do they still show this somewhere? It was simply a monetary value of the total of all your sales from the inception of your account. Where can I find this now?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors