Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is ebay down cant browse

Last few days we havent been able to browse items. Get these arrows and blank page?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

California 1099-K for 2021 : to be fixed

California sellers were surprised to receive a 1099-K this year for sales over $600, when the state's requirement for 2021 affects only gig workers (like Uber drivers) who are paid over $600. eBay reports that the 1099s have not yet been sent to the ...

policies

What are the policies for pottery? (clay flower pots)

Resolved! Another NEW Listing Tool Issue - Shipping Options

So today I listed a couple of items. Noticed a change in how the shipping portion looked (thought something was wrong). It is more difficult to change the class of mail and I had to opt in to global shipping each time (even though I have been using i...

Resolved! Time away or cancel and relist later?

At this time, all models are showing Ian as a direct hit.Time away has a limit of 30 days.If the worst happens, having them "pop" back up in 30 days would be senseless.What do you think is the best option?

UNSOLD LISTINGS GONE....

I have looked and don't see any current discussion on this. I had over 30 unsold listings that I was saving for later. As was suggested by an EBAY REP, I made sure to refresh them every month by listing...then removing them, thereby avoiding the 90 d...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Service Metrics - eBay's very ill conceived plan .

If enough customers ask you for a return, simply because they cannot read the instructions, it matters notif you are a good seller and you message the buyer and resolve their problem, so that no return ever happens. You have your black marks in selle...

Resolved! Insertion Fees Being Charge on ALL Listings

Hello, Starting an hour or two ago, I'm being charged a $0.25 insertion fee on all items even though I have over 1000+ free fixed price listings still available from my store subscription, This insertion fee is being charged regardless of how I list ...

My eBay gift cards are acting funny

I spent 400 dollars on eBay gift cards and put 200 dollars on each when I get home to use the gift cards there’s a problem . When I try to spend the money on eBay it tells me there’s no balance left on this code and when I try to check my balance it ...

AABCE92E-0EE7-4BEA-B871-F54456002E32.png 4870CD4A-A01F-407E-A1FE-2E661EBE634B.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Send a gift using GSP

I'd like to purchase a gift from an Ebay seller and send it to a friend in Germany. Can I use the Global Shipping Program for that?

Help!!!!! Partial refund

The new format does not have the refund button available. If I add tracking number before issuing partial refund, ebay will not refund the fees. They overcharged buyer shipping costs by $27.00. I took screenshot of the information I entered. Not my f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors