Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

USPS Tracking Not Updating, Buyer Thinks I never Shipped

What do I do?I directly dropped off USPS package like every package I have ever done on Monday. USPS doesn't do their job and still has never scanned it. Looks like I never dropped it off. Buyer sees this and says he will cancel tomorrow if it doesn'...

User avatar by Scout
  • 52 replies
  • 1 helpful

SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!@@@L!@L!@LJ

I had solved this issue months ago, and all was going swimmingly. NOW, it rears its head again.For some reason my automatic combined shipping on multiple item purchases is no longer working when I offer a Coupon and have items On Sale with Markdown M...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Low Performance Rating but closed store

My performance rating is now below standard and I have until Nov. 20 to fix it Problem is, I closed my store so I don't know why I should be punished for this. I have had no time to keep up to date and I keep getting reminders. I reopened my store ju...

Resolved! eBay crazy fees ? Help

   Hello ! I have a question regarding eBay fees. I sell on the .com domain. I just sold a puzzle for 135$ with 80$ shipping to Mexico and after all the fees i am left with 172$. I checked the payment details and i have 42$ fees on the 215 ( sale pri...

370D8189-8EC0-4198-B601-0F8548395B27.png 79F0484A-78D6-4B87-82B2-17497C166BE3.png F3367FD8-9F31-4B1E-83E9-DD3E2608C08C.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Do other sellers ever get irritated when a buyer doesn't read description in the listing? feedback

Is it just me. Do other sellers ever get irritated when a buyer doesn't read description in the listing? They may be impulsive in their buying habits. I hope that they aren't illiterate. The topper is when they leave a neutral or negative feedback. I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 40 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Chinese buyer w/zero feedback purchases to a forwarding address, then opens a charge back

Hey,So I've had a Chinese buyer purchasing a high priced item to the following freight forwarder service in OR:15617 NE Airport WayPortland OR 97251 Purchase was made last weekend, before that I suddenly got multiple msgs from 'various' Chinese 'buye...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 61 replies
  • 1 helpful

Best Offer Glitch

The offer feature has a glitch. If you are not super careful it will revert to the previous price in the field when you use "sell similar".I use the "sell similar" feature all the time as my items are similar but prices vary. If I have an auto accept...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Selling to UK

Just a heads up with mailing going to UK ...this was from September to now.I was informed of a "current ongoing industrial action by the UK Postal Service"Expect possible delays if you mailed anything there last month or now.

selling VHS disney ?

has anyone tried to sell VHS Disney on eBay ? I'm afraid it was trademark items.How can we sell it ?Thank you.

Listing Errors: Return Policy, Shipping Service A return option is missing or not valid. Update your

Can anyone help me resolve this? I am getting this Listing Error: "Return Policy, Shipping Service A return option is missing or not valid. Update your return options." I am trying to set my listings as "no returns accepted" and have set up a busines...

Adding a payment option

As a seller, is there any payment methods can be added apart from payoneer, or is it the only option we have

Most Marked as Helpful Authors