Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! So what's the deal with support?

I've been having this issue for a long time on ebay but it's only gotten worse. I call ebay to get an issue resolved and I get abused, ignored, lied to, blown off for 20 to 30 minutes between responses, and if I say a anything about it they tell me i...

Buyer Scamming returning empty box but eBay still refunding from seller fund

Being in eBay for more than 12 years, recently a master scammer scammed me twice. 1st they purchase a $1000 dollar laptop computer and then within a week another MacBook over $1000 dollars under different user name but from same address.3 weeks later...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tax Question - Cost of Goods

Hello, this is my second year selling on eBay and tax season is approaching. I bought and resold last year and made a profit. This year, a lot of the items I sold were old tech goods I had laying around for years. I made over $1k this year so I hit t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! About selling

Hello, I am new to ebay selling. I want to be a good seller in this platform. I followed many courses in ebay seller acadamy. I want to improve my knowledge .Please help me for this. Thank you very much.

eBay Raises Fees Again

In case you weren't aware, eBay is raising Seller's fees once again. You will now be paying almost 13% (12.90%) on whatever your item sells for, 13% charged against whatever you collect for shipping and 13% charged against whatever eBay collects from...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 12 helpful

Inventory Insurance

I am starting to build up a good amount of inventory. Our garage has been converted into a nice warehouse. According to our seller hub our inventory is almost to $10,000. That's not including office equipment and shipping supplies. I'm wondering abou...

As a small seller, I will never sell internationally again.

I'm a small seller who generally only deals with clearing out personal stuff my family and I no longer want or didn't use. I generally don't ship internationally, haven't in many years, and have it turned off. Since I was selling a few hard to find w...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sale + Markdown is not working...

Hi everyone.I have created a markdown sale by using rule (cause I want to start a 10% off sale on all my products which is more than 500 items.) Once I started the sale, I could see many of the items have been applied with discount price. But after a...

kindly reactive my account

Ask the community and then reactivate my account .because we solved all issues in all customer .if anything else kindly tell me .we solved this. We want to continues our business and provide good service our customer.Thank you.

Please, return russian sellers!

Ebay! Please, return russian sellers! I don't want to talk about politics now.I just hope that most of the people here understand that in Russia a lot of people do not support what is happening, but there is nothing they can do about it. For many peo...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors