Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listings?

Why would I want to pay for the same service twice? Is not that what I pay ebay for is to promote all listings to buyers to generate sales? I certainly do not pay them, much like social media, to have exposure of my listings hindered based on fees......

Are MP sellers still barred from selling currency/bullion?

When I was moved into managed payments a couple of years ago there were a number of categories that MP sellers were barred from selling in, one of these was currency/bullion. At the time eBay said it was working to open up these categories to MP sell...

what is the best ways to increase sales?

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything right or wrong, so I'm hoping someone can provide me with some guidance. My goal is to improve sales, so I will consider all constructive criticism. Thanks for your help.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bidders not paying!

If a bidder doesn't pay for the item they bid on & won - aside from getting their account marked - does eBay credit the seller the fees for the promotions they used? In the last few months I've had an increase of bidders not paying for items I've auc...

Listing department

I am trying to list a women's sweater ~ Department is a requirement.Only options are Men's, Teens, Unisex Adult ~ how can I list Women's sweaters?I struggle with the new listing screen, many seller features were lost!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay changed me to new listing version can I opt out?

Today, 8/9/22, eBay changed me to the new listing version. Is there any way to opt-out and go back to the previous listing format? I don't need to upload videos and the pictures are turning so slowly. Thank you for all your responses and your help.

Ebay you are god awful. Why do Sellers still use you

11 years on the Platform. I sell One MacBook Pro and you decide to not pay me $3400 of funds. Thank you Ebay Payments.You send me document verification requests and I reply back 10+ times with everything asked for. I uploaded tracking information and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors