Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer

How long does buyer have to pay for vehicle? Then what happens?

Recall Policy Violations

Hello, I recently had a listing taken down as there is an active recall on the product. I am an electronics repair store and this particular product is an ASUS Z690 Maximus Hero motherboard. The listing that was actually removed was for a different p...

REFUND FAILED FOR THIS CANCELLATION

I sold a jigsaw yesterday, buyer paid immediately. Whilst checking it when I was packing it up, I realised there was a piece missing. I informed the buyer who then asked to cancel the order. I did this straight away, but I can't seem to refund the mo...

Resolved! Promoted ad rate change

Why dose E-Bay keep changing the ad rate i list a shirt 10 days ago and the ad rate was 6.7% i check it today and now its 9% can i keep it at the rate when i made the listing or do i need to change it?

Resolved! No sales in a while!

I have been selling items for over 8 years now, mostly different sites. In the past 1 to 4 weeks my sales have dwindled to zero a week. This has never happened before. I talk to other Facebook Marketplace sellers, and they too, have experienced a dra...

Resolved! Using the new eBay International Shipping program with Business Policies

So we're a medium to large seller (plenty of larger ones, but we're not tiny either), so we use Business Policies to manage our shipping settings, rather than picking them per listing. When eBay launched the new International Shipping program, it sou...

I don’t know the answer to this question…

When given monthly free listing do you end one’s current listings for a day or so & then immediately relist them hoping to shake up some sales? Or just leave them alone to sit there? Your welcome discussion please!

I cannot change my account address. This change is not permitted at this time.{e88136-1183635x}

I keep trying to change my account address almost 2 months. but still I'm getting this error : This change is not permitted at this time.{e88136-1183635x} First I contacted eBay UK , CA via live chat and they always told me It will be fixing within 1...

xiaode_store_0-1639369431998.png

A Girl and Her Snow Globe Holiday Ad

I see another site has put out a Holiday ad video, this one about a girl and her snow globe. https://www.adweek.com/?p=1490463?utm_content=position_1&utm_source=postup&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BreakingNews_Newsletter_221113180637&recip_id=384418...

Bug when trying to revise listing

trying to edit a listing of an item I'm selling, but when I try to post, this error message comes up:"We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. Before listing any additi...

Permantly Restricted From Selling

Hey guys, My account was just permenantly restricted for selling on eBay. There was no reason given. First, I got a 5 day payout hold. Then, after it ended I got restricted from editing any listings or posting any new ones. This morning, I got the em...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors