Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Scammer?

Hi everyone and good morning. I just got paid for a 95.00 handbag. The buyer has no feedback and no purchase history. I google earthed her location and then I put her location into Zillow and the two "houses" don't match. I don't want to get scammed ...

Photograph Loading New Listing Tool

I need to rant I know this has had many threads. I still need to rant. Started trying to list an item began to load ptotographs. Photographs loading no it just wanted to fool me kicked off page in the middle of loading. OK lets try again success all ...

Scam?

I just made my very first sale. Item was listed as an Auction but i accepted “Best Offer”. I received an email from ebay stating the Buyer has requested an invoice, wants to pay via PayPal and to discuss condition of item via his email before sending...

F2524EC1-875E-466B-B929-D9BE4D983177.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

No sales at all!!

My sales have dwindled alot.Some times it is not even a one sale in coupl of weeks.I used to sell 2k a month. Now it has come down to foew dollars.Feels me think, is it work keeping the store on Ebay at all?Is it the same for others , I dont know.I a...

Why does eBay keep asking if we like the "new selling tool" they really do not care for the response

Not able to use the old selling tool again. HATE IT. WHY CAN'T YOU LET THE SELLERS USE THE OLD TOOL IF THEY COOSE TO? IF PEOPLE LIKE THIS (HIGHLY DOUBT IT) THEY WILL USE IT.AT LEAST GIVE SELLER THE OPTIONS THEN.YOU KNOW WE ARE UNHAPPY WITH THIS ANYWA...

New Listing Tool in regards to Sports Cards

I sell a variety of items in my store, but my primary focus is sports cards. I create detailed listings and use a lot of item specifics. The new listing tool is completely destroying my store and my ability to list items quickly. When I sort and scan...

Very late claim for non delivery.

My eBay problems continue. I’ve now had a non delivery claim for an item which was posted on 31 August as far as I can tell at this late stage. I have correspondence with the buyer at the time asking whether the item would arrive in time for her holi...

Partial Item

I sold an item a few years ago, I can't find the person I sold it to because the history on Ebay doesn't go back that far, anyway the item didn't have the lid, but I thought I sent the lid, I found the lid later but couldn't get in touch with the per...

Relisting auction item

They usually let me set the time the item goes live in a relisting. Can't figure how to do that now. Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can a seller view their original listing?

A buyer has asked for a return citing inaccurate description but I know I described the small issue in the listing description and the photos were clear. I also put a ‘please read the description’ in the item title. I’ve been trying to find my origin...

Payouts to debit card

I've tried to linked my bank account to receive payouts and gives me an error message. When contacted customer service by chat, they sent a link to see if it works. Well, it didn't. I spoke with someone on the phone the second time and they suggested...

Global shipping program

I just received a message from a buyer about receiving the wrong item. I know that I definitely shipped out the correct item. I have not had this happen yet and would like some advice on what to do. I shipped the item through the global shipping prog...

Where to Report eBay software/Website bugs

I've been spending a lot of time in the last month preparing an eBay store and adapting software I have written to working with sales of fixed price items instead of the mostly auctions I've done for the last couple of decades. I keep running into bu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors