Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Holding money

Ebay is holding money for a item that has been delivered on december the 12th. The buyer has messaged me that they have received the item. Ebay told me 2 days ago to wait and it will clear. Today is 48 hours and now they say, this is under review fro...

New seller worried about being scammed by new buyer

I am a new seller. I decided to downsize my barbie collection. Someone bought one of my collector barbies for $450. They paid and sent instructions on how they want it packed, including not putting an invoice/packing slip in the box. The address is f...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offer

I've just sold an item via auction and the winning bidder appears to be a new eBay account with no feedback, which is a red flag on a high ticket item; they have yet to pay. I see that the "Second Chance Offer" feature is already available for me to ...

Page not responding

When doing research on Ebay listings, the page is slow to load, half the page or pictures are blank than a pop up stating "page not responding". Anyone else having this problem?

PURCHASED A ITEM TIMING BELT KIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NEW

TIMING BELT BROKE AFTER THREE MONTHS AND NOW MY ENGINE IS TRASHED 2000 DOLLAR REPAIR ITEM #( 383654110181 ) I THINK OTHERS SHOULD BE WARE OF THE JUNK KITS BEING SOLD ON EBAY THEY ARE NOT OEM AND MOST ARE OLD STOCK NOT NEW I GOT RIPPED A GOOD ONE TRYI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Drop shipper??

A buyer recently wanted to buy my item. Here is the buyer requirement. "PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PACKING LIST OR INVOICE IN THE BOX AND DO NOT PUT ANY EBAY DOCUMENTS OR EBAY BOX/TAPE FOR SHIPMENT. PLEASE SHIP TODAY IF POSSIBLE. IF YOU HAVE TO PUT IN...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

psyching out holiday auctions....or not

Pretty much the same thing every year at this time, one of the days I normally use for ending auctions falls on or very near Christmas or New Years. This year it's a bull's eye for Christmas night and New Year's Day night. Because it's Sunday target ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Owner info. Can't update SSN

I have been asked by eBay to update personal info by sending in a photo i.d.. Just one problem. The account is not in my name. I can change everything but the SSN. I set this account up for a buddy of my ex but he never followed up in using the accou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removing Auto-Renew?

Hey fellow sellers!I have an eBay store and my listings auto-renew after 30 days. How can I change this setting? I would prefer for items to end and go into my 'unsold' folder so that I can recheck comps, title, pictures, etc. in an effort to keep th...

Resolved! Ebay fees

How can I get know the exact ebay fees for my listed items?

Followers/stalkers

I've been a member of eBay for over 11 years never sold a single item on eBay ever. I have unfortunately dealt with some very dishonest low-life sellers, and as a result of this had to open a case more than once and it keeps getting worse, but anyway...

• 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Question

I have only shipped International thru Global Shipping. Any buyer from another country has been going thru Global Shipping. Most of the time I don't even know where the final destination is unless I dig it out. Tonight, I received 2 offers and the bu...

Selling limit reduced

What is the reason for reduced selling limit my limit was 250 but now its 125i sow it today

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors