Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can we give promo cord to buyers?

Having trouble making payments with some of the buyers' bank cards? Some buyers ask us for promo cord. Can we provide it? how is that

Reporting an Abusive seller with Vulgar Language

I have a serious problem that I can't seem to get anyone at eBay to address. Was notified by a seller who had sold an individual an item and looked at there "about me" page. In this about me page, they named my user name and used some of the most vul...

"offensive material"

eBay in their infinite wisdom has removed one of my items, and frankly I'm offended that they did so! I had a listing of 3 mid-century dolls (204162356899 - Three Vintage Black Cloth African American Doll Handmade) that were probably among the first ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! BBL

This has always happened to me every time I add someone the first time. And it ALWAYS goes through when I do it again a second time. Been like this for years now, annoying. Anyone else get this?

bbl.jpg

Back to ebay after a couple of years.

After a couple of years off I am back to the site selling a few things. Was working off new ipad pro and had some issues. On one item that sold it was magically said to have been shipped and that shipping was free. Neither was true and I don't unders...

Buyer claiming screen scratch

I’m a new seller. Just selling stuff from my house I don’t need anymore. I sold a MacBook I don’t use at a very fair price. It was in excellent condition with no scratches. Buyer upon purchase starts hammering me with messages to upgrade the shipping...

181DBAF5-3439-44BF-BC5B-42965A926DCB.jpeg

All of my listings say not eligible to promote

Why is it showing all my listings as not eligible to promote? I have a premium store and I am in good standing. I am not sure when I select items in the active items section, I don't see the Promote option.Even when I revise any items, I don't see th...

Promotion.jpg

Resolved! Buyer Question Block

So buyer posts a question about this item. I offer free shipping and free 30 day returns on all listings. They say, If I buy this item and it does not look as pretty as the picture can I return it???. Geez I understand that some seller may really dow...

What has happened to sales?

It looks like others are experiencing low sales also. Sales have come to a halt. Lots of lookers, some watchers, but no one buying. Not blaming Ebay, they are doing everything they can with my listings. Have been promoting sales, sending offers, etc....

Resolved! Ebay's charging me refund for item that got lost

I sold and shipped a ps5 on november 3rd to a customer in the marshall islands,it was expected to arrive on the 22ndOn December 1st the customer leaves a review saying "good deal",but a few days later he opens a case for item not receivedIt turns out...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors