Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

auction limit?

I am a non store seller with 250 free listings. I thought I had 8 items on auction today, but I only have six. Is there a limit for the number of auctions a seller can have on auction?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question On sold item

How long do I let a buyer that purchased an item but has not paid yet. This is frustrating as I had over 15 watchers on this item. Thanking you in advance.

2022, 2023 Taxes

Until now I have never needed to file any tax form except simple. With the new rules for 23 I need help finding a spreadsheet that is free and just basic.

Resolved! Contacting buyer to request feedback - is this cool?

I have quite a few sales over the last couple months for which I have not received feedback. As a relatively new buyer, I really want to get my feedback score up. Is it OK for me to contact these buyers and ask them if the transaction was satisfactor...

User avatar by Scout
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bulk editing descriptions

I am trying to bulk edit some descriptions but every time I try nothing happens. I have tried from 2 - 200 listings at a time. I am specifically trying to use the "find and replace" feature that is shown. Anyone have any luck with this? It used to wo...

All New Selling format

Can somebody in Ebay get rid of the new over complicated and uselsss New Selling format. The old one was far more efficient and easy to use. Why inform sellers of tons of useless information we do not need or want. Get rid of it!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do I get eBay to call me?

I just put an item for sale on my account today. Now my account is suspended for breaching policy. eBay wants to connect with me to answer a few questions. I go all the way through the help/contact fields to the 'get us to call you' but it will only ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors