Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Store versus non store

If you have a store as opposed to a non store, will you see more sales or not?I feel that my sales should be more because of the number I list. If I list 50 items, I will only have about 2 to 3 sales.

About the 30c fee.............

In wkly chat, there was a question about the 30c fee refund: (https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Discussion-with-eBay/Community-Chat-February-23-1-00-pm-PT-General-Topics/td-p/32727404message # 46) @mam98031 wrote:Another seller wanted to pop in an...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 57 replies
  • 6 helpful

Refund not what buyer paid.

I need to refund a buyer but when I click send refund the amount is not what the buyer paid. The amount showing is less the tax amount. Does eBay keep the tax or do they return the tax amount?Thanks,Roger

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quanitity

I am trying to change the available quantity on a product, however, there is nowhere in the bodies of any of the sections to change that. I've done it prior, but I no longer can find it. Can anyone help out? TIA!

My account has been suspended, what should I do?

Hello everybody. On January 22, I received an email from eBay stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and will be reactivated if I answer a few questions. On January 23, I received another e-mail stating that my account was completely c...

Books

Good Morning All.I have a question for experienced book sellers. I recently researched a book series for a friend. The first book in the series is 2010. Last book in the series was 2020. I am wondering if our reading habits are changing. On Amazon th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get out of below standard

So I have three cases out of 767 I chose for eBay to step in. I thought it would be more simple for seller and buyer, bad idea now I’m below standard. can appeal or fix my below standard level in anyway? Having promoted listings on I had more sales i...

Unofficial Offical New Policy

100% rating. Over 90 days consistent selling totaling just under $8000. I sell two items each of which sold for $1200. As always funds held pending delivery. One package delivers and that changes to funds on hold for 30 days. Two hours being transfer...

Resolved! Trying to list book, Ebay won't let me delete stock photo

Well this is a new one. I was trying to list a book and when I go to "sell similar" from another listing, hoping to avoid having to read that teeny tine ISBN number, it won't let me delete a stock photo as the main photo and replace it with my own ph...

Monthly Selling Limits not showing at Seller hub?

Hi mate, I registered a new account outside of America and trying to figure out how to use ebay as a seller.But it seems the monthly selling limit section is not in the Selling Hub overview...How can I proceed without the info? Any advice is much app...

MC011 Invoice from Mercari

I have been trying to get my account unrestricted for over a month. I just recieved a reply from ebay. They are saying my laptop invoices from mercari are not valid because they do not show credit card info. Mercari only has 1 kind of invoice on thei...

Global Shipping buyer messaging incessantly

I received an order on the 9th that I shipped via the global shipping program (whatever it's called now), and the buyer has been messaging me nonstop since the order-- asking me to ship the order within one business day even though my page clearly sa...

Butter dish dissatisfied customer

Hello! I am new to eBay. I have sold 12 items. I have my first dissatisfied customer. They received the product listed in a timely manner, and unbroken un chipped etc. it is a butter dish with matching base. I always used long thin butter sticks and ...

E6074D22-E065-4520-8AD9-F8887A2F0768.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors