Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New Authenticating sneaker service

Good evening hardworking sellers everywhere. I’ve been a member of EBay since 2005 with a flawless feedback track record of over 400 purchases and sales. I’ve been loyal to EBay for quite some time. Within the last year there’s been some type of shif...

Cyberattack on PayPal

Just a heads up everyone.There was a cyberattack on Pay Pal of users social security numbers, etc., etc, back in December but announced the other day. You need to check your emails from PayPal if you are one of them. It wasn't everyone but it was som...

Misrepresentation in Listings

In the past, eBay allowed stock photos but they were designated as such. I notice this is apparently no longer an eBay requirement and stock photos appear in listings without being designated as such, thus misrepresenting the item being sold. For exa...

Resolved! reports to take to the accountant

HelloI have to go to the accountant, which link is to take the reportsbefore I looked with the old format with the new one I don't know how to do it but now it has changedthank you

My Ebay Store is not found in Advanced Search

As of January 2023, I cannot find my ebay store in Advance Search. Bookmarked link is also dead (error). Have over 600 items currently listed and have been on ebay for 20 years. What gives ebay???over 20 years. What gives ebay???

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 9.46.04 PM.png

Resolved! HAD A CANADIAN BUYER LEAVE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE BUBBLE WRAP (NO DAMAGE)

So this morning I looked on my feedback and noticed I had a neutral feedback from a buyer. They stated that I had not used bubble wrap but the item arrived in great condition and there was no damage. That they "don't take any chances" and that I shou...

Resolved! USPS Packet Loss Compensation

Please help me understand the situation. The eBay seller sent the purchase to the buyer, but it was damaged in transit (there is a letter from the USPS confirming this). The buyer refuses to receive it and USPS sends it to the seller's address. The s...

Resolved! Reporting A Message Gone?

Can you no longer report abusive Ebay messages? I can't find an option anywhere in my messages to report. They haven't bought anything so I can't use the standard report options. I've blocked them but based on their history this should probably be re...

will i get 1099- k?

i sold something last year for around $150. but im hearing they only send one if you reach a certain threshold like $200 i think. if i dont get one that means i dont need to submit anything right?

Where'd all my profits go?

I sold a graphic t shirt for $20 plus shipping.By the time I buy the cheapest pen and envelope at Walgreens for $7. Drop it off at the post office with first class for $6. I'm left with a $5 profit.

Seller protection

From what I have read on these forums a seller has no recourse when a buyer lies about the condition of a received item. In this case we’re out $390 because the buyer initiated a dispute, even though we offered to refund their money once we got the i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

another 1099 report question, this one about Paypal

I didn't read most of the threads on 1099s because of course I am getting one from ebay (when they get around to it). But today I got one from PayPal and it was for less than $2K. With the latest ruling should I have not received one?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where the heck are the Custom SKUs???

Custom SKUs not showing in Orders Awaiting Shipment, Bulk Label screen or Pick List.Where'd they go?Is there an option to enable them again? This is really annoying, and I can't find a page on my sold auction listing that will show me what SKU it is!...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors