Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

75% Off Promoted Listings Fees is actually EXTORTION.

Let me explain. I have only tried Promoted listings once early on to see how and if it would improve my sales. Since my sales were already pretty steady, I did not see much improvement and have not used it since. About 1 week ago eBay comes out with ...

Buyer messages you after they wash the item

I sold a clothing and the buyer didn't file any return yet. I've sold many of these with no issues except this one buyer who messaged "After washing in cold water this item shrank above waist and short on arm length! Now it’s too small and no use to ...

Fees has increased the recent years.

If you are going to sell something on Ebay from outside USA these days, you have to pay approx. 25% of the sales price as fee and import tax. About. 18% to ebay and 7% tax. This is roughly the same as what you pay to auction off something through a p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Be aware that ebay is having issues with search engine.

About 2 days ago I did a search of one of my items and noticed in search results my item did not have me listed as top rated. I checked all my items it was the same. I dug deeper and noticed that another seller whom I know is top rated also did not h...

Resolved! Is sales tax included on the 1099 k?

I switched to managed payments in March or April this year so I have a 1099 k from both Paypal and eBay. I'm starting to work on Paypal and I see additions and deductions in the reports I downloaded for sales tax collected. I never actually saw any o...

Notification sounds

Why can’t eBay offer a notification sound?When something sell’s it would be nice to have a specific sound.My sister sells her creativity on another website that lets her customize what sound you hear when a sale is made.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New accounts identification

Could I share a good idea? Maybe even a problem solver. Here it is, new eBay accounts should be labeled NEW ACCOUNT that way seller’s can be a little cautious of who’s a newbie & might be a ghost buyer or account. Maybe even a vetting of new accounts...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I using promoted listings too heavily?

Need some advice from the veterans. First full year on ebay part time selling yard sale, thrift store, and auction finds. Total Sales is 55k, net is 33k, leaving me with 15k profit after cost of goods and taxes. The 15k number really left me feeling ...

Bullying by Ebay!

Have got a 10 day suspension for selling on eBay! Pointed out VERY clearly. That eBay's listing policies were followed. Photo's did not breach category policy. & even CLEARLY stated in listing description. That the item for sale was displayed on a Du...

"Repeat Buyer"

I really like the "Repeat Buyer" tag Ebay came up with but it would be even better if it was an active link that took you to everything they have ordered from you. Anyone from Ebay reading this, please consider it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors