Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Chat

Does ebay have a option to chat with customer service. I have uploaded my drivers license front and back probably a dozen times. This is for the new authentication thing that they say is now mandatory. Anyway more funds are frozen until this is compl...

Resolved! Selling on eBay instead of Etsy

It's possible eBay might pick up some more sellers due to Silicon Valley Bank shut down.Etsy stopped payments to all its sellers Friday due to having funds in SVB. Etsy won't say how much money they have in that bank that went under Friday. We won't ...

Whitefriars? Art Glass Vase...Help ID

I have owned this gorgeous early Art Glass piece for quite a few years. Can anyone help me ID the Maker? Measures 6" high by 10" wide at it's widest point. 3 - Color; pale Yellow, Red with Cobalt Blue edge. Textured Ribbed vertical panels on body. La...

IMG_2166.JPG IMG_2169.JPG IMG_2172.JPG

Listings disappear

I called an eBay representative, who was little to no help. I'm going to relist the items that disappeared from my store. I'm currently using time away from my store, with 40 days of handling time as a safety measure because like half of my inventory...

Resolved! selling turpentine on ebay

Hi, I was just wondering if flammable items like Turpentine are allowed to sell on Ebay, which I can see people are selling but according to my online research, it is not allowed to ship flammable items then How is selling allowed? Please elucidate o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay ending random listings for no reason

During the last month, random buy it now listings have been ending by themselves. None of these listings violated eBay policies, in fact most have been listed and relisted with no problems. Now, with increasing frequency, listings just show up as end...

Resolved! selling brand without permission

hello your seller is selling my brand under their ebay account which is not permitted to sell any merchandise for urban beats radio ii or shonellis music entertainment LLC. I will further have my attorney to contact ebay and the seller this week to c...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Dishonest buyers.

Buyer filed for a refund for an item not received. I returned the money to him with the hope that when he receives the goods, he will return my money back. After some time, received my goods, but he does not want to return my money. Ebay warned buyer...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBAY FAKE SCAMMING BUYER!!!

Hey guys, Recently I had someone purchase my lenovo laptop for 875$. They paid the full price then proceeded to ask to send the item too a new address (a hotel) for supposedly “having a conference” This led me to think that this guy is a scammer whic...

eBay is proud of their $18 billion dollars in revenue but ever harder as a seller to use them

eBay keeps raising their %'s they take from sellers. In some cases i am paying up to 20% in final sale fees.Easy to see we are losing money, not making money on eBay. Of course part of the 20% is 6% tacked on due to a 98.5% feedback due to an all rea...

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Send lower price to watchers

I saw a link where you can send a lower price to watchers. I accidentally typed $35.00 instead of $350! Duh! I did not see anyway to fix this or contact the watcher so I pulled the listing and re-listed it. In the future how do I fix it if I send the...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account suspended REAL NO reason

Hi everyone,I really have a problem, I've been an ebay seller for a few years but for personal reasons this year we changed our residence because we went to open a company in another country.And so far, everything is normal.eBay doesn't allow changin...

Resolved! Item Specifics

Why do I continuously see a message saying "Item specifics—recommended (27)" even after I have added specifics for these items? Is there something else I should be adding to these listings? Do I have all of the required specifics for these items? The...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors