Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Goods for sale

你好!1.我在标题下看到别人的衣服有“尺码类型:”和“尺码:”选项,为什么不是我的?2.文章的描述呢 我看到其他人在描述中有插图,但我在描述中没有图像的界面。

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Star Color & Fees

I have a red star, would making it to green make a difference really? Lesser fees, more visibility? Is it worth trying to push towards a green or does it make little/no difference? Thansk for your Feedback.

Resolved! can't list an item, getting "We looked everywhere."

Hello. Anyone from eBay can help me? Tried on different browsers, cleared history data, still nothing. I saw this issue is quite popular... After I press "List item" I'm getting something like this: after I click "List item"

error.png

Resolved! buyer opened a case that a product did not arrive

A buyer opened a case that a product did not arrive. The shipment tracking number shows that a product has been delivered to the buyer, but perhaps the buyer forgot to close the case. Will a case be closed automatically, or do I have to contact eBay

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someone from Germany bid

Someone from Germany bid on my Item. I only ship domestically and they are expecting shipping. I offered free shipping on this item thinking domestically and customer is requesting an invoice. Shipping will be more than the cost of the item. My page ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vionic final warning vantagebp letter

I got this letter in my ebay messages from a company called vantagebp, they claim to represent vionic. They say I’m not an authorized seller, therefore I must permanently stop selling vionic products. Now I sell only pre-owned vionic shoes, Some I go...

2C3DE4E8-75FD-4ADE-AD34-06C1A29DFF32.jpeg

Can I ship 2 orders in the same box?

So a buyer recently bought 2 different listings I had and they’re addressed to the same place. If I can, would I be allowed to ship the items together or do they need to be separate? The buyer paid for 2 sets of postage so I’m not sure what to do if ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING

IF I LIST AN ITEM AND USE USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO SHIP, HOW DO I POST THE ITEM SHOWING THIS SO THAT THE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT I GET PAID?

Thrift stores

I wonder what percentage of the stuff people donate to thrift stores ends up here on eBay? While I don’t source my inventory from thrift stores it seems like a great number of sellers on eBay does.

Shipping

I won’t ship internationally and that’s the end of the story. I don’t care what eBay says. It won’t happen

Advertisement

Why can I not advertise my product? I am considered "Above Seller" but still cannot advertise

Buyer changes mind

Seller decided he did not want the item (small boat) after winning the auction. Did not want to drive far to pickup item even though pickup was listed as well as city and state.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors