Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Thanks eBay! Got Free Shipping supplies

Received a rather large box from eBay this morning. The box weighed 18 lb and I noticed it said it was from eBay Shipping Supplies. I have ordered from them before but haven't placed an order recently. I opened the package and found a bunch of great ...

Resolved! Removing a listing

I want to remove several listings as I no longer want them listed

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

'You can't refund the buyer for this order'

I have agreed a (partial) refund with my buyer. However when I tried to make the refund I got above message with the further note that 'You cannot issue a refund at this time because a return request is open for an item in this order'.Customer suppor...

Resolved! Not Getting My 1,000 Basic Store Listings

I have noticed over the last few months I am not getting 1,000 listings. I don't list 1,000 items a month. Since I was charged I think it was $14.00 a few months ago I've keep a check on what it says on my store page. I do end a sell similar and list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do i get in touch with Customer service person???

New to ebay and my first item sold for lower than my minimum required amount. I contacted buyer about it. trying to cancel and refund. But need to speak to customer service to explain what happened. next item seems to be going the same way. Does ebay...

cancelling a listing

I've been trying to cancel a listing for two weeks now and I keep getting offers. I cannot figure out how to cancel on you web site. I Plug in my item number 185817180023 and it doesn't recognize it. I keep getting offers and now there's a dispute. H...

Start into 2023

Sakes seem dead for me. It seems that there is no traffic at all so barely any views. How did you start New Year? Any better?

Resolved! Scam cancelled my listing now i have lost my promotional rate

I got a promotional rate to sell over the weekend and listed a few high cost items I have been looking to sell for a while, taking up the opportunity to get a fairer amount for the items. Unfortunately, as I have now read, as Im a first time seller s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors