Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Page Views Suddenly Dropped

My organic page views dropped to 0 two days ago and near 0 yesterday. External page views are going down but not as fast. Promoted views are down, but I removed some listings from promotions. I still have 100% positive feedback. I've responded to que...

Are we on the same page as our customers?

The AI thread got me to thinking...Do our customers want a "pitch", or "short and to the point"?I always thought the short and to the point thing was preferred by shoppers....but, I'm just not sure.Examples, Which do you prefer? Which do you think a ...

Cancelling bids

I have only been selling on Ebay for a short time and I have had 2 occasions where a buyer entered a bid and then sent me a message to cancel/withdraw the bid. Is this acceptable? One said they thought the stones were something else and my pics were ...

How to remove items from the "Manage Unsold Listing" page?

How do you delete items from the "Manage Unsold Listing" ? I want to remove items that have been relisted several times and have not sold. Prior to all the changes in the format, there was a "Delete" option, however, I can't seem to find a way to do ...

Resolved! Cancelling/Removing a listing and fees

Hi, I am new to selling on e-bay. If I have to cancel or remove a listing what fees am I charged? I assume I am still charged a $0.30 fixed value fee. Am I still charged a variable percentage Final Value Fee of 12.9%?

Sales and Views are Way Down

My sales have really tanked since Christmas which even my Christmas was down from my usual rush. I sell a lot of vintage/collectible Christmas plus random glass, wooden and other desirable collectibles. I feel like I get way, way less views since EBa...

Ammo

I think a lot of people here is spreading false information. Now I can care less if eBay sells ammo or not I would buy some if they did same thing with amazon. Now they are allowed to sell anything they want to but eBay and Amazon chooses not to sell...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Want to play with AI? (artificial intelligence) listings?

https://listinggenie.co/ebay-listing I stole this from the tools board.......fun to use and interesting to see what it comes up with.... It does seem limited, got "too many queries, try again later" on the 2nd/3rd thing I tried......

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer says item wasn’t received, but they didn’t pick it up

A buyer purchased one of my items on sale on February 23rd, I shipped it on February 24th. The item was available for pickup at their post office on February 27th. They received reminders until March 13th, and then on March 14th USPS returned the ite...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors