cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can sell up to 0 items or up to $0.00 per month, whichever comes first

In the beginning i had a selling limits of 100 item and $5000, now 27 item and $469.85

Current Seller Level Above Standard and send ebay messages

Your eBay account limits have been changed
Hello ,

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes change limits on accounts. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and to make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

You can now sell up to 0 items monthly and up to $ 0.00 monthly. Your limits include both items currently for sale and those already sold this month.

If you have more items this month than your limits allow, you should reduce your number of listings or your quantity of products. Any listings that place you over your current limits may be automatically removed.

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

what I do ? please

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: You can sell up to 0 items or up to $0.00 per month, whichever comes first

Sounds like the amount a lot of long time sellers are doing on eBay now days, don't worry, your aren't missing much.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

what I do ???? please
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Click on help and contact and call eBay so they can tell you what is missing, you many not have your PayPal account ready or listed properly.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Current seller level is Above Standard, but what is your projected seller level for next month?

And how many defects, if any, are on your seller dashboard?

If your projected seller level is above standard and you have zero defects then you would need to call eBay and ask why your selling limits were taken away.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Looks like you have violated policy. Another poster advised on your duplicate thread about this:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/My-Account/You-can-sell-up-to-0-items-or-up-to-0-00-per-month-whicheve...

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Dude, if you hit your selling limit, there is nothing you can do, so if they let you list 10 items and you have 10 items already listed, you have to wait until eBay automatically raises your limits after you generate successful sales in the months ahead.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

called ebay several times but unfortunately they dont let me speak much, dont give me any reason and say that the account is permanently restricted . there is nothing to do about it
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

called ebay several times but unfortunately they dont let me speak much, dont give me any reason and say that the account is permanently restricted . there is nothing to do about it ...............
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

If eBay already told you this, how do you think we can help you on this forum ??

Do you think we have more power than the managers at eBay ??

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@happy-shopstore This is a member-to-member US forum. You are located in Egypt so the policies may differ for your country than they will here.

As already advised to you in your first thread about this, you have violated eBay policies. You probably received e-mails when that was happening. As a result you have been permanently restricted from selling.

What do you do? Move on. If you go to a different venue then learn from this experience and read the policies before selling anything.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I am guessing there is an online school or blog somewhere teaching new sellers to sell digital pictures for quick feedback. I am seeing this a lot now on eBay. That is what got your account restricted. You were selling other stuff. You should have patiently tried to build up your feedback instead of trying to use the way you did. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply