cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With eBay shipping international,would all sold items need to be shipped to an distribution center

Through international  shipping,would all sold items be shipped to eBay distribution centers near me?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

With eBay shipping international,would all sold items need to be shipped to an distribution center

There is an ebay shipping hub in Illinois and I've heard that there is one in California although I can't confirm the one in Cali. If there is one there, I don't know if packages will automatically be directed to the closest one to the seller or if it will depend on  the country it will be going to. Basically you ship it to whichever address they give you.

If you are not using ebay international shipping but still shipped internationally then you would ship the item directly to the buyer.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

There is an ebay shipping hub in Illinois and I've heard that there is one in California although I can't confirm the one in Cali. If there is one there, I don't know if packages will automatically be directed to the closest one to the seller or if it will depend on  the country it will be going to. Basically you ship it to whichever address they give you.

If you are not using ebay international shipping but still shipped internationally then you would ship the item directly to the buyer.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply