Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Listing not appearing in my store or search!

Hi! I have created a listing a few days ago. I created it using "sell similar." It has not showed up in my store or on the search despite any amount of promotion value I add. Upon searching ebays help section, it says it can take up to 24hrs for a po...

Buyer left neutral feedback because I would not issue partial refund

...and by "partial" I mean 2/3 of the purchase price - which was already negotiated down via best offer (she had originally lowballed it but against my better judgement I worked with her to agree on a price). Shipping was free as well. I shipped the ...

Resolved! Require immediate payment with Buy It Now..... OR NOT?

Hi, wondering what other sellers think about (or if there is some sort of consensus) whether or not it's better to "Require Immediate Payment" when using "Buy it Now". I've always just required it, but now I'm wondering if perhaps it's better not to....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buy it now problem

"Buy it now" turned up in an auction where I didn't have it set that way. eBay or my fault? I honored the sale but lost money.

What is with all the LOONS buying this week?

So I'm sending offers. I have a banknote that I send a 15% discount on. Banknote is $20, it can ship via ESE, but I want to ship this one GA with tracking (my choice). Buyer accepts the offer with a $3 discount, and instead of paying, he sends me a m...

Resolved! (Store Closing 2022) After 10+ Years Selling on eBay. I'll Cover the Termination Fee, Not Waiting..

Actually, I've been selling on eBay for more than 20 years through two accounts. Over this time eBay has continued to take advantage, drip-drip.. The last-straw for us was the eBay PL Pay-to-Play scam, not a drip-drip, more like wave-wave.eBay has lo...

Re: How to hide number sold from listing?

Okay, continuing where we left off, and just to bring us back up to speed from this previous thread:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-to-hide-number-sold-from-listing/m-p/33354782#M2112793 @cr--deals wrote:They need to change it so you CAN HI...

Selling_Prefs.jpg

Restriction

Hello, I sell adult/nude items and today I made a mistake and forgot to edit the subject line to “Nudes” as required on 26 new item I was putting up. So, I got restricted and those 26 items were flagged. I’m used to it selling what I sell, my remaini...

How to hide number sold from listing?

Don't want to show that I've sold hundreds of an item. Ebay puts this info. twice in the listing. First where it asks you to select quantity it tells you how many have sold in last 24 hours. Then under the "Add to watchlist" button it tells you how m...

Capture.PNG

Accepted Best Offers Nowhere To Be Found?

Hello,There is a glitch/issue with best offers. The buyer submitted best offers on three separate items. I accepted all three offers. The buyer contacted me that the items are nowhere to be found on her end so she can’t pay for them. The offers show ...

eBay is a scam and fraudulent marketplace for Sellers. Get Lawyers, BBB, Police, Facebook involve

eBay Company is a scam and fraudulent marketplace. It makes its money from sellers around the world. And Don't care about them. It's time for Lawyers, BBB, and Radio Stations, TV stations to get involved to talk about eBays bad practices. It will be ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 49 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Need "Back Up Funding" to be explained

So I've never had to use backup funding source. I am sometimes in the neg for a couple of days after payout. I'm in a situation of being on time away over the beginning of March when my store fee is charged. How does that work if there's no sales to ...

Requests to Retract Bids Need Permanent Penalties

I'm noticing, on some of my more rare listings, that bidders will spam like-listings with bids from multiple sellers and then request sellers retract their bids for all but the one they won. I just did this today for a bidder on an auction that liter...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors