cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why promoted listings impressions dropping all of a sudden. Hope the best solutions from experts

My listings impressions are going down day by day. I have promoted to suggested add rate .But no sales and no that much impressions. Is there any reason ? or will it be fix ?Hope your kind help

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why promoted listings impressions dropping all of a sudden. Hope the best solutions from experts

Perhaps essentials are more of one's priority than buying a watch that's drop shipped from China.  Times are tough for many sellers right now and sales are what count.  Good luck. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you hadn't noticed the world is a little bit crazier than normal at the moment and as ckimodog mentioned things are slow for a lot of sellers at the moment. It's also a matter of product demand and you are single threaded in your product line. All you have listed are drop shipped wrist watches and I can't remember the last time I actually had a wrist watch. I believe the last one I bought I picked up for $5 at a garage sale. You may also want to look at the competition pricing. I took a look at the following watch you have listed and the exact same watch being offered by another seller at about 1/2 of the price. 

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I would stop drop shipping for starters. Times are very tough for everyone right now and people aren't spending as much money. I went grocery shopping the other day and my bill was just over double than what it normally is. Combine that with skyrocketing gas prices and everything else going up, I'm not buying anything that I don't need either. I have a good feeling though that once we get thru these rough times(hopefully) & things somewhat get back to normal, that us sellers will be rocking again. I sell clothing & sales have been good but as far as drop shipping cheap watches that could be found even cheaper than your price, that model isn't going to last long. I would source your own items to sell instead of drop shipping garbage from china. Unless you really know what your doing, I wouldn't recommend drop shipping at all.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi @tharaklakma-0 ,

I have to agree with the other posters ... you are located in Sri Lanka and drop shipping items from China in basically ONE category AND items that fewer and fewer people are buying ... wrist watches ... and yours are over priced.  No amount of "Promoting" is going to change your situation.

You need to completely rethink your business plan AND stop drop shipping AND offer items in more then one category.  You have thus far learned that drop shipping is NOT the get rich quick scheme some may think it is ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 5
latest reply