cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why on earth is the new listing tool so mobile? its no good on a desktop

I list close to 70 items in a day and now that i have been using the new listing tool - i can barely do 40!

This tool is so mobile oriented that it provides a horrible confusing and slow listing experience on computers!

popups everywhere?

shipping calculator buried in extra clicks?

condition.... i have to go into a popup box to click new/other or refurbished etc? really

why does this tool have to be basically a phone app?????

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why on earth is the new listing tool so mobile? its no good on a desktop

it has been a frustrating 2 years now with this listing tool. it still takes longer to list with because of the extra steps and clicks to accomplish basic functions......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am getting used to it, but it's not the best.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Because eBay does not care about longtime sellers. Buying and selling on the phone can be a nightmare for sellers. Buyers do not read descriptions, do not look at photos, they just click and buy then when they receive and realize they did not look at photos or read description, eBay lets them return even when listing is As Is No Returns. Every time this happens I ask the buyer if they bought the item using a phone. Even when they admit they did and did not look at description and photos, eBay allows the return. Insanity. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

EBAY is totally different on my iphone than my desk top. One says I have a buyer, the other does not????

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

they are trying to make them all look the same but it is ruining the actual seller experience. we need tools that work the best way possible on each device

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

it has been a frustrating 2 years now with this listing tool. it still takes longer to list with because of the extra steps and clicks to accomplish basic functions......

Message 6 of 6
latest reply