cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is ebay sending me threatening emails about below standard

I an.below standards since they changed the stupid standard. I don't have any cases pending nor have I had one for months. What gives eBay? Why give me option s like no returns if I can't use them. Pretty soon I think I'm just going to have to liquid ate my inventor y outside of eBay like at a yard sale guess who's gonna lose fees eBay? You.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Why is ebay sending me threatening emails about below standard

@pauliesthriftshop2016 wrote:

I an.below standards since they changed the stupid standard. I don't have any cases pending nor have I had one for months. What gives eBay? Why give me option s like no returns if I can't use them. Pretty soon I think I'm just going to have to liquid ate my inventor y outside of eBay like at a yard sale guess who's gonna lose fees eBay? You.

@pauliesthriftshop2016

Which standard?

The current seller standards have been in effect since February 2016 (they were announced with the Fall 2015 Update) ... the 2017 Spring Seller update didn't actually change the standards ... it only raised the bar for TRS and added financial penalties for going Below Standard.

The only metrics that count for Above/Below Standard are Seller Initiated Cancels for OOS and Cases Closed without Seller Resolution.

What does your dashboard say?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

discriminate against you or target you? Click on your profile so you can find your posts.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Am I in some kind of a time warp or something? 

Day after day.....

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Oops, this was a bump for pauliethrift. Sorry penguin.

Ebay isn't a level playing field. Not for many, many years. Heed the warnings, know the rules. Watch for the glitches, and proceed appropriately.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Yep, time warp and jedi mind warp.  

Message 20 of 20
latest reply