cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international sale

Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international sale? I am selecting a standard shipping quote (and the item is domestic in the same state as I).  The odd thing is both times this shipping (International Shipping) designation came up, was on sales of vintage bells????  Comments? Jim M. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international

I think I noticed a similar note on one of my sales. It was a payment source that was from outside of the US. There's an easy way to check. Take a look in payment and see if you were charged the higher fee. If so, bingo, Domestic account funded outside the US.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Why is International Shipping being listed on my sale of an item, although not an international

I have also received the International Fee on a couple domestic sales. When I clicked on payment details, it showed that although buyer was using a US address, his registered address is outside the US. The information shows up under the fee on the payment details.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for this information.

Jim M. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply