cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not increase the selling power

Please explain why I cannot sell all my US and World Coins. Said my limit has been met?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@santanac_24 

Because you are a new seller and new sellers have limits as to how much and how many things they can sell when they first start out.  That's why.  I don't see anything on this ID that implies you are selling anything.  Have you signed up for managed payments?  Are you located in the US or elsewhere? If you haven't signed up to be paid, I would get that done right away:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/start-getting-paid-ebay?id=4795&st=3&pos=3&query=Star...

Good luck & Happy Selling

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Did you register as a seller and join managed payments?

Start getting paid on eBay | eBay

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@santanac_24 wrote:

Please explain why I cannot sell all my US and World Coins. Said my limit has been met?

You can sell them all, you just can't sell them all at the same time 🙂

eBay sets seller limits to manage eBay's risk and to protect themselves from sellers who do not perform ...  both from bad actors as well as sellers who get themselves in over their head.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Because eBay has become more cautious with new sellers.

And rightly so. With the advent of the new laws designed to quell the fencing of stolen goods and other nefarious activity, eBay has ramped up their scrutiny of accounts. Sadly, there is a degree of lawlessness that has been rampant in online venues.

To gain (and then maintain) the privilege of selling here, one must prove their reliability. Once you have a few successful sales under your belt, your limits will be raised. I strongly urge you use this time to read up on eBay’s many policies and procedures.

Wish you the best of luck,

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Not sure how you have met your limit at the moment you have nothing listed and have sold nothing. This account has only been active since 11 January. As other mentioned are you fully signed up for managed payments and are your accounts in place so you can get paid?  

Even so as ckimodog mentioned eBay places limit on new sellers. As a new seller I would advise you read the eBay fee schedule and the eBay money back guarantee policy before you list anything. Also as a new seller  you will be a prime target for scammers. The first rule as a seller on eBay is to NEVER list anything you are not prepared to take the financial loss on. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You registered under this ID on January 11th, 2024.

I see no current or sold listings for you.

Thus, the questions become: Do you have another ID? and where are you located? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply