Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Second chance offer

According to eBay, "If you’re making an offer because the winning bidder didn’t pay, you must cancel the original transaction before you can start the Second Chance Offer." I did that, but now I don't have the list of previous bidders, so I don't kno...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MC011 Funds hold releasing if seller is in abroad.

Hello, I am an eBay seller from South Korea. All of sudden, my account was restricted (MC011) last month. All deliveries are delivered via Fedex, and the tracking number is entered. Later, eBay asked me to submit an invoice for all of my listings bec...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam ebay to cheat you out of your sales money

They stopped MC011 out of the blue.And when I tried to contact them, they just ran away.I didn't violate any rules or regulations.And what they are doing is no different from criminals.They are like Putin, a dictator, and I will not use them in the f...

Multiple Listings Based On A Single Template

Hey all! Back again, this time with a question about templates and using them to create multiple listings. When it comes to either creating a template or a listing multiple items at once, I've been doing that for a while now with success; however, wh...

eBay has held about $20,000 in my funds

About a month ago, the MC011 case suddenly opened and asked for proof of delivery. We expected the problem to be solved quickly because we send all the products through Fedex and input all the tracking numbers.But after three appeals in about three w...

20240223122117.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messaging difficulties with customer

My Ebay store is based on repeat customer...many have been with me for 8-10 years and purchase at least once a week. It is not unusual for customers to make requests for coordinated fabrics they are needing and they will ask for photos etc. Recently ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying bidders

Over the years I’ve cut down on selling more and more. There’s almost 0 recourse for the seller when bidders don’t pay. At this point non payment occurs on 9/10 of my auctions. When contacting eBay their only solution is to list items as buy it now. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Silly Bots

AI just isn't smart enough to see a sellers website address in a photo.I guess if AI says it's okay, we should all put our website in the pics.

BUYER SCAM AND EBAY FULLY BACKING HIM UP

Hello SellersBack in Dec I got an offer for my 1970 Panini World Cup cards/album from a buyer in Holland named Peter. The set had 14 cards missing. These cards are considered the hardest to find. Despite the guyer being on ebay since 2009 yet the buy...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors