Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Also done. After 22+ years, I’m never selling on eBay again.

Same story here.. sold something for $220 bucks, they rounded up to $243 and charged 13% on that. It’s been 2 weeks and eBay is still holding my money as they please for no reason. Seller has already received their item a week ago. They’re clearly tr...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

Listing problem in ebay app

Hello, i am having trouble with my Ebay app. It seems that i cannot list anything on it. It just shows that "to create a listing, please list on the website" instead of the "list an item button". is there anything wrong with my account? I have an Sam...

Resolved! My ebay account restricted and my seller board disappeared

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

People making wrong statements

Hi has anyone have a problem with someone saying that they are selling fake items and it is not true. I am.. but what I have is not fake, it is real, and eBay took it down and said I needed to speak to the person or company that said that in order to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost sales due to counter offer

This needs to be changed I have lost a few sales due to this after a buyer sends an offer, I can counter offer or accept the offer, If I choose to counteroffer and the buyer does not respond within 24 hours to the offer with either another counter of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors