cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Sold items not showing up on Ebays ended items

I sell Higher end sports cards and all of my items that sell on Ebay never show up on the item completed/sold searches. Can't figure out why. Yesterday I sold a PSA 10 Michael jordan Rookie and it does not show up. All my cards are like this? Is there something that I have clicked to be private? None of my auctions run private. Any help? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why are my Sold items not showing up on Ebays ended items

@ppsihme 

As of this post I see 24 sold items.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ppsihme/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trks...

They drop off after three months.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ppsihme wrote:

I sell Higher end sports cards and all of my items that sell on Ebay never show up on the item completed/sold searches. Can't figure out why. Yesterday I sold a PSA 10 Michael jordan Rookie and it does not show up. All my cards are like this? Is there something that I have clicked to be private? None of my auctions run private. Any help? 

Your sold  items came up for me.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ppsihme/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trks... 

20200501_213751786.jpeg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have the same problem since 5/1. Sold item does not show on Myebay sold page at all.  Because of this I couldnt print the order page or print a shipping label or view the listing at all. The only way I could even see the listing is if I search the sold items by clicking on my own ID. When I tried to print a shipping label rom the listing, I was told I could not print a label because the item doesn't belong to me ??? So I printed a label on Paypal. Then of course I had to upload the tracking number but it would not let me. My buyer contacted me because his purchase history said he had not paid yet even though he paid immediately. I have contacted cust service and they said they could see the problem on my ebay page and were working on it. That was 11 days ago. I removed all my active listing because I don't want my buyers to get late payment notices and I tracking and managing my listings is very hard. The sale doesn't even show in my sales totals. Now the customer service email is not being monitored any more.  Does anyone have a helpful response to this problem? Telling me you can see my sold items doesnt help.  I need to see them on my Myebay page.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am having this problem too. The problem is on the Myebay page, not in a search under the seller's name. My sold listing do not show on the myEbay page under sold listings. This keeps me from managing my listings. Customer service says they found a bug. They are working on it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply