cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I seeing fewer options with ebay shipping supplies?

Some of my favorite items are missing like the 11x9" paperboard mailer and the 12x12" box that is good for mailing records.  Are they just temporarily out of stock or are these items gone for good?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why am I seeing fewer options with ebay shipping supplies?

A lot of people use their store shipping credit at the end of the quarter and at the beginning. Since Q3 ends at the end of September, it could be they are simply out of stock for now. But they do sometimes discontinue items. Best way to find out is contact the ebay shipping supply seller and ask.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I always thought they had a limited supply of boxes. I do see the 12x12x12 boxes, and 4.5x9.5 #10 paperboard mailer jacket envelopes. I don't see the 11x9. I don't know if they are out of stock or discontinued.

I wouldn't buy any supplies from the Ebay store if it wasn't for the store discount. Otherwise the ebay store is expensive. When I do go to use the ebay store coupon, I don't see the size of boxes I want.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I noticed they did away with some of the larger quantities on boxes and padded envelopes.

They used to be available in larger quantities (with a larger discount).

I used to buy the 8X6X4 boxes 400  at a time to get the maximum discount.

Now the maximum is only 100.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It seems to me they have discontinued quite a few items.  Rather annoying that the choices are dwindling.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply