cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why All listings have ZERO views?

Hey ebay community!

Yesterday I notice that all of the sudden all my listings have literally 0-1 views, I’m so confused of what happened or what could of caused this.. I’m not sure if there is a glitch on the system or it’s a way for eBay to restrict a seller, I’m not sure 🤔 Is anyone experiencing something similar and know why this happens? I’ve seen this happened before, but it usually corrects itself. Now it’s not and I’m not sure if I need to worry? I notice a drop in sales since this unknown crash.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Why All listings have ZERO views?

I agree...Been selling for years in different category..lAST WEEK, ALL OF A SUDDEN, NO VIEWS....A shame.

I need suggestions for other selling sites,

Message 46 of 51
latest reply

its just like craiglist, they are GHOSTING our listings unless we PAY THEM EXTRA.... scam.

Message 47 of 51
latest reply

Same herr fellow sellers ebay is back at it again i now have to promote all my lisitngs to 5 percent which was previously at 2 percent but still not getting enough views this is indeed frustrating experience i will look elsewhere to sell my wares!!!!

Message 48 of 51
latest reply

That VIEW COUNTER was a important tool for me as a seller

0 views = no interest in your item.  remove item for trash 0 views also can be depressing it also makes me question why the listing has failed & if eBay is even providing A FAIR Viewership or Hiding it. 

a Few Views = YES your item is showing around the network and may even be worth SENDING OUT BEST OFFERS OR keeping the listing working.

A LOT OF VIEWS = I have a popular item may even be worth switching to a auction format 

JUST SEEING THE VIEW COUNTER MOVING UP = MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY LISTINGS. That 0 views SUCKS! 

Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Same here...been a long time ebayer too. This is the worst. I've been absent from eBay for a couple years and now find the restrictions unreal.  The one I can't understand is the promotional fee. So how is your item viewed if it's not promoted. I thought that's what we paid eBay's fee for. Now I have to add another promotional fee into my profits. If you're not promoting your listing...does it get viewed at all...not sure!!! 

If it's not a big ticket item...can we be expected to add another $3 from slim profit besides a huge eBay seller fee? Does everyone add a promotional fee and uf everyone does...what's the purpose???? Wouldn't that negate a promotion fee!  Yeah eBay goofed again. 

Message 50 of 51
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the original thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 51 of 51
latest reply