cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the best place to buy eBay tissue paper?

Just wondering, we received some from eBay open and would like to purchase some more. Can we buy it in bulk? Thank you in advance for your help everyone & have a great weekend!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where is the best place to buy eBay tissue paper?

You can purchase it from the eBay store.

tissue | eBay

I'm not a fan of those colors.  I have a bunch of the eBay stuff that they have sent me in the last year.  It's ok, just not a fan of their pricing.

I would look elsewhere for bulk purchases.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can purchase it from the eBay store.

tissue | eBay

I'm not a fan of those colors.  I have a bunch of the eBay stuff that they have sent me in the last year.  It's ok, just not a fan of their pricing.

I would look elsewhere for bulk purchases.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Usually I buy it after the Holidays, on sale.  I understand what you're saying. We just thought maybe their was a place to get it in bulk that we did not know about.

Thank you so much for your help.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I actually like their tissue to top off boxes sometimes as it doesn't rip into a million pieces.

I think it is also one of the cheapest item you can buy to redeem your store privileges dollar amount (if you have a store).

I do buy bulk tissue from ULINE.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The best tissue ever was from Costco around the holidays.  Sadly, they have not had it for years.

I buy bulk from Uline but that can be expensive to ship if you don't pick up from them or buy huge quantity for free shipping.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply