cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Classic View??? EBay is not usable for selling without it!!

This is absolutely unfunctionable.  Bring back classic view ASAP.  Whose idea was this? Horrible way to treat sellers. Seriously what is going on and why?  And why are other posts that are also complaining about this blocked from receiving comments?? Wow, just wow. The level of inconsideration for sellers in all of this is heartbreaking and astounding. Please fix this gigantic error and restore our functionality to maintain the stores we pay for.  We sellers deserve better treatment than this. 

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Where is Classic View??? EBay is not usable for selling without it!!

In Dire Straits......A very bad, difficult position.   

Spent hours with intent to make the new seller page work for me. 

Confided in  eBay representative regarding my commitment, feelings and fear. Was placated with promises of  Call-backs with help and guidance that did not take place as agreed. Nor hours or days after.

I have received a $50,000. education  .05 cents at a time., And not feeling very good about it.

More or less, let down and left behind..

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

@kooky_on_fashion wrote:

Hello friends,
I'm with you too! I am from Europe, so my suffering began earlier (((
It's disgusting! The staff of Ebay marketers needs an imitation of hectic activity, I can not find any other explanation for these "improvements". Every time I receive an update notification, I'm on my toes.

...Oh I am SO HAPPY that this is going on in Europe too...I hope that this new format is in effect for ALL eBay sites including China.

Maybe if everyone everywhere screams at them...MAYBE they will GET THE MESSAGE.

So sorry but misery loves company.  😒

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

I agree 100%...I have tried every suggestion that has been posted and none of them work...The places it sys to go or "click" on do not exist...Says to click on classice view...there is no such choice anywhere that I can see....Please somebody fix this...I can't tell where I am or what is going on when I try to use the current setup...

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

I'm with you... after years of selling, I just can't figure out why all the changes. My days here are numbered

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Welcome to party!  Must be a new group of sellers who were forced into the horrible new selling page.  Many including me were switched over a couple weeks ago.  Another Bonehead Idea by eBay!

Do some searches on this board for classic view, there are some temporary solutions until they kill the Classic My eBay all together. 

If it works eBay will change it and add fees for the seller.

Bring back Classic MY eBay ONE PAGE!

Use the FEEDBACK on your Summary page to tell them we hate it!

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 20 of 25
latest reply

I have listed over 300 listings >$30,000 on ETSY now because of these changes. Ebay, earn my business.

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

eBay has "removed" all easy functions and 1 click operations.  The old eBay is gone, and the new one is here.  I also notice that people in the community creating a post somewhat of a complaint, the reply button is blocked.  eBay is UNTOUCHABLE!  eBay it seems, would like to rake in more dollars, waste your time more, to make you spend hours of time doing the same functions that use to take seconds.  On all metrics, eBay is worse.  It's called deworsification.  It must be real good for investors, because the stock price is way up?  My sales are way down, and I'm in a high dollar collectible niche.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

@hurryagain wrote:

@kooky_on_fashion wrote:

Hello friends,
I'm with you too! I am from Europe, so my suffering began earlier (((
It's disgusting! The staff of Ebay marketers needs an imitation of hectic activity, I can not find any other explanation for these "improvements". Every time I receive an update notification, I'm on my toes.

...Oh I am SO HAPPY that this is going on in Europe too...I hope that this new format is in effect for ALL eBay sites including China.

So sorry but misery loves company.  😒

Hey!  It looks like China's listings have google & apple pay too sooo...I guess they are having to deal with all of the loveliness of new changes!

I do hope that they have to deal with all of the seller's format changes too...YAY!!!!!!!

So happy!     😁

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Unlikely, millions of sellers world wide have been using Seller Hub and the All selling page for years.

If they can do it, eBay assumes all sellers can learn (and you can) Classic Page is gone for good

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

@downunder-61 wrote:

Unlikely, millions of sellers world wide have been using Seller Hub and the All selling page for years.

If they can do it, eBay assumes all sellers can learn (and you can) Classic Page is gone for good

@downunder-61 

I have been using BOTH the hub and the classic page for years.  I still prefer the old all selling PAGE over the new all selling PAGE just b/c everything that I needed to see for the daily grind was there at a glance.

It is not that I cannot use the new system.  I am not stupid or computer illiterate.  I was just simply that I liked having everything that I needed to see at a glance, it just made everything e-a-s-i-e-r.

It is not like I stopped selling.  I just don't focus on selling here as much as I used to.  It is not as much fun as it used to be.  I focus more elsewhere and do better there.  It is not the end of my world.

BTW, most people do not complain when they don't like something, they just find another venue.  Many walk out of a situation and into another.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply