cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are Chinese buyers?

Is it just me or there is actually a noticeable drop in Chinese customers?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Where are Chinese buyers?

What a bizarre place the world is becoming.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

@sienkiewicz.optikka 

How are you determining this information?  And why?  I don't track my customers by their ethnic background now would I ever ask them.  

Or is what you are trying to say is that you aren't shipping into China as often as you have in the past?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

That is what i am trying to say yes :).

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

@sienkiewicz.optikka wrote:

That is what i am trying to say yes :).

As you can tell you have a few of a bit concerned as most of us never even considered trying to track buyers by their ethnic background.

So you are concerned because you aren't shipping to as many Asian countries as you use to.  I think @brightcorners  brought some information to the table that many of us didn't even know about and is likely having a significant effect on you.

I hope things improve for you and those in the affected countries very soon.

Use this time to create listings, find inventory you want to sell, polish up your listings, etc.  

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Have a feeling the OP is referring to the location of his buyers, rather than to their ethnicity.  

Oh ok!

That wasn't the question.    😉

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 20 of 24
latest reply

Are people from Vietnam Vietnamese? Are people from Myanmar (Burma) Burmese? Are people from China Chinese?  Yes they are, but not because of their ethnicity but because of the language they share. All of these countries consist of different ethnicities but share a distinct common language.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

@soh.maryl wrote:

Have a feeling the OP is referring to the location of his buyers, rather than to their ethnicity.  

Oh ok!

That wasn't the question.    😉

The OP cleared this up, up thread.  They responded to what I said.

The OP use to have a lot more shipments going to China and other Asian countries.  That is what they were talking about, not the ethnicity of any individual sellers.

As we have all done, it wasn't clearly stated originally.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

we have sold asian for years and now nothing and no sales for months  are friends are from china / singapore lots of problems / banks 

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply