cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we get our quarterly eBay supplies coupn?

Does anyone have any idea when we will get our quarterly eBay coupon for supplies? I am getting low on boxes and need to order some more. I thought I would have the second quarter coupon by now.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: When will we get our quarterly eBay supplies coupn?

ordered mine last week you need to go into your manage my store page to find it

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Haven't rec'd an e-mail about it yet, but did verify that it was there last night in manage my store, as was mentioned above. It's on the left, under "subscriber discounts". Then you'll see ebay shipping supplies listed, click that and it will show you your code.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@1rbs1022 I don't always receive an e-mail about it but on the first day of the quarter it is always available http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I didn't receive an e mail either , but I just used the link you provided and got my supplies - Thank you for that , truly appreciated . Tulips 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your help. I was getting a message from eBay so I was not aware of going to manage my store.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@lovtaco0 wrote:

@1rbs1022 I don't always receive an e-mail about it but on the first day of the quarter it is always available http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

I thank you for the link. It's sad eBay will bug the tar out of us on **bleep** and now that it is something that actually costs THEM money they hide it in a link. I wonder how much this will "save" them? 

Bet someone is getting a bonus for bleeping the sellers all in the name of cost avoidance. But remember eBay vs is here for you.

Please note some extreme sarcasm in the last line

Message 7 of 7
latest reply