cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best Clothing items

hey, what are the latest high ranking clothing items?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: What are the best Clothing items

Found this in a quick search on "Google" - might suggest it as a handy way to search (www.google.com)  The below was from a report thru 7/31/21.  I do not shop much on this site for clothing that is not tied to active wear, so personally, would have no clue as to these trends:

The best selling brands of men’s clothing on eBay are: The Territory Ahead, Ermenegildo Zegna, Filson, Carhartt and Schott.

The popular brands for women are: Eileen Fisher, FLAX, Free People, Dale of Norway or Diane Von Furstenberg.

Hope this helps.  Try "googling" the questions you might have about items to sell and make sure you are compliant with the laws and constraints of Sri Lanka.  Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 13 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Define 'high ranking', please.

Message 2 of 32
latest reply

Frequently, ones that fit.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

Frequently, clothing items that fit.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

Hello my friend from Sri Lanka!   😃

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

@dillvid_0 wrote:

hey, what are the latest high ranking clothing items?

Thank you.

@dillvid_0   The ones that fit and I look great in ... any other questions?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

If you can't figure out how to search out the answer on your own eBay is not for you.

Message 7 of 32
latest reply

The ones that fit and I look great in ... any other questions?

@mr_lincoln 

What about a sock for Dobby? It gained him freedom from the Malfoys. Maybe the highest-ranking clothing ever.

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

@dillvid_0 

Thongs for chickens.

It doesn't matter since you don't have a way to be paid.

You can't use Pay Pal to receive money.

Have a great day.
Message 9 of 32
latest reply

This poor thing is desperate for a thong!

CHICKENDANCE.GIF

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 32
latest reply

Sri Lanka most of us here in the US have no idea what is on the top of Sri Lanka shoppers list. 

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

I would look into selling Magic Pants.  They are a real brand and evidently, well, *magic*. 

Magic Pants

What are Magic Pants?

Magic Pants are called *Magic Pants* as they are Super Stretchy, Super Soft, Super Comfy, Super Stylish, Super Quality and fit literally any size or shape. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

Found this in a quick search on "Google" - might suggest it as a handy way to search (www.google.com)  The below was from a report thru 7/31/21.  I do not shop much on this site for clothing that is not tied to active wear, so personally, would have no clue as to these trends:

The best selling brands of men’s clothing on eBay are: The Territory Ahead, Ermenegildo Zegna, Filson, Carhartt and Schott.

The popular brands for women are: Eileen Fisher, FLAX, Free People, Dale of Norway or Diane Von Furstenberg.

Hope this helps.  Try "googling" the questions you might have about items to sell and make sure you are compliant with the laws and constraints of Sri Lanka.  Good luck!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:
I would look into selling Magic Pants.  They are a real brand and evidently, well, *magic*. 

Magic Pants

What are Magic Pants?

Magic Pants are called *Magic Pants* as they are Super Stretchy, Super Soft, Super Comfy, Super Stylish, Super Quality and fit literally any size or shape. 

@katzrul15   It sounds like they are "Super" ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

Does Sri Lanka have those brands?

Lately I purchased 7 tops, 2 jeans, a swimsuit, and shoes, and none were the brands mentioned........

Message 15 of 32
latest reply