cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Motivates a person with good feedback buy your item and not pay ?

Just cant understand how and why people do this !

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: What Motivates a person with good feedback buy your item and not pay ?

@campesinoplastic2014 wrote:

Griff :  "I have never ever in my whole career seen a case where a seller was in the right"

Wow!  This fellow sounds like quite the tool.

My last UPI that I opened and closed was on a buyer who committed to purchase an old Rainbow Brite doll on a $10 best offer (I think that was about half the asking price.)   I accepted the offer, and then never heard from the buyer again.  This Griff would claim I was not in the right here?  I did everything right; responded to the offer right away, and even had the item packaged up and ready to ship (except for the label of course) as soon as it sold, then waited patiently actually 4 days before opening the case instead of the usual 2.  How would that put me in the wrong?

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Actually, since 2008 a buyer's feedback cannot be counted on when determining the quality of of a buyer's integrity. 

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

This Griff would claim I was not in the right here?... How would that put me in the wrong?

Because you were the seller, that's how.  😉

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply