cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Happened to Automatic Feedback?

I can't find how to send automatic feedback responses to all customers. Can anyone help with this? It used to be that you click on a generic message and then click send, and feedback would be sent to all who have purchased. Is this not the case anymore?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Click the orders tab, select the ones you want (or select all) and click leave feedback. If you need to add your comments, click the edit stored comments button.

363c8eaca5fbfde1708c4711aa863ccb

02f30d58db5e11e5a449a24636c32b66

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Click the orders tab, select the ones you want (or select all) and click leave feedback. If you need to add your comments, click the edit stored comments button.

363c8eaca5fbfde1708c4711aa863ccb

02f30d58db5e11e5a449a24636c32b66

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That is a real time saver, Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Apparently a "sellers hub" thing.  I saw that before, but I opted my way out of there, so no longer see it.

I leave my feedback every day or two. Type it once, and just "copy and paste".

My buyers have done nothing glorious, so therefore do not need some flowery grand acknowledgement of there wonderful contributions to society, and the well being of the world.  

They get a  (+), and a "thank you" for paying. I see no need for a dozen different responses.   99.9% of my buyers are "one time" buyers, so if they don't return because they did not get a 10 star response, oh wellslight_smile

Message 4 of 4
latest reply