cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Want Classic View To Be An Option - Forever. "One item for sell", until this happen.

I'll start this "strike", leaving only one item for sell.

No discussions, no alternatives.

I know really how hard, bad and sad is to leave ebay, but I will.

Thanks for reading this.

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

We Want Classic View To Be An Option - Forever. "One item for sell", until this happen.

Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 79
latest reply

I'm with you , thinking by the end of the year ... sell stuff I need to dispose of , the rest at local online auctions , there are several in my state ... Etsy ?  It will be hard .. have been selling on E Bay since 1999 , they have ZERO RESPECT for us ... Strike Ok , Boycott ? 

Message 3 of 79
latest reply

You leave a hole, someone will fill it. Sorry, but you won't be missed, the beat goes on. 

Message 4 of 79
latest reply

Yes, my English are not so good, some kind of boycott is the meaning of my movement. 

Message 5 of 79
latest reply

No brob mate. I am looking for own selling page already. Facebook helps, my regular customers know me well.

Message 6 of 79
latest reply

I agree, it's not for everyone. Some will do better elsewhere. 

Message 7 of 79
latest reply

@dioramania wrote:

I'll start this "strike", leaving only one item for sell.

No discussions, no alternatives.

I know really how hard, bad and sad is to leave ebay, but I will.

Thanks for reading this.

More POWER  to you buddy!  As of this coming Tuesday, I'm OFFICIALLY done, after 22 years, it's the best time to hang it up. The NEW seller's page is one INSUFFERABLE problem, the other deal breaker is Mangled Payments with it's LIGHTNING FAST 3 to 5 BUSINESS days processing time, or perhaps a potential of 6 or 7 TOTAL days before you see the buyer's payment in your financial institution's account??? NO thanks!

It's like going back in time before PayPal. Truth be told, I often received the check, MO, or cash from the buyers through snail mail faster than the estimated MP processing time back in the day. Haha!

ZZZZ_57.jpg

ZZZZ_109.jpg

Message 8 of 79
latest reply

Actually I am very happy with ebay, selling as business from 2008. No matter the fees ( I can handle the prices), no matter the expensive shipping cost from my country, no matter at all. But I want to do my job and I need respect, when so many people/sellers are saying "the new interface sucks".

Thats it. So simple.

Message 9 of 79
latest reply

I think it's pretty sad to leave because you can't change. Really because you don't like the page? Ok. 

Message 10 of 79
latest reply

Leave a comment, but you don't have to be an asshat about it...The new UI is terrible to use...Most of the community feels this way and that is what matters...Of course, people can/will move on but that is not the point...

Message 11 of 79
latest reply

If you do not listen to your customers/collaborators, you may do worse things in the future.

BTW, you may not know me, but please do not doubt my sincerity.

Thanks.

Message 12 of 79
latest reply

Apparently you don't understand what a principal boycott is...Your thesis is like joining the SS Nazis proclaiming "What's wrong with little change in Germany!?" 

Message 13 of 79
latest reply

That's the one item left for sale? It might be a lengthy strike...

Good luck~

Message 14 of 79
latest reply

cant fight progress... things change and you have to deal with it like the rest of us. if you want to be dramatic and irrational I don't think the eBay community needs a heads up...LOL

Message 15 of 79
latest reply