cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW---A new problem today-----UNBELIEVABLE

Well yesterday I was charged for relists of items that were not even ended yet-----AND TODAY on my way down to discussions i pass my 50 FREE listings & notice that it says I have used 17 & have 33 left---well thats funny because I HAVE NOT been home all day & HAVE NOT relisted any items AND HERES THE GOOD PART EBAY thru GTC HAS not relisted the alleged used 17 items. So I call CS in India & after 1 hour I BEG for a supervisor & they--- show me--- by transferring me to a Spanish speaking country who Thank God spoke English & transferred me to the Philippines whose CS REP insisted over & over that she could show me the 17 relisted items even though it is clear at the bottom of my second page of active items that NOTHING NEW was listed by me or Ebay today.

I say again---MANAGED PAYMENTS---Ebay handling my money---I DONT THINK SO

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: WOW---A new problem today-----UNBELIEVABLE

Oh & another thing----After talking to two different CS Reps in 2 different countries today it became evident that they have NO IDEA what our selling page looks like & are clueless as to where to go to look at--- Active Listings---Sold Items,---Unsold items etc.----I am NOT saying its their fault when the only training you have received is ---FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.
Last but not least I was told by 3 different CS Reps & a supervisor that I would be credited for relist charges for items that had not even ended yet & still I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SAID CREDIT.
Does anyone on the board o directors read these chats----HELLLLLLLP
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Their system seems to be totally screwed up!  I have had several items automatically re-listed early in the last couple of days.  Some were charged against my monthly free 50, some were not.  None were re-listed by me, none were due to be re-listed.

eBay rep on phone did not seem to be able to understand what I was talking about and the rep who called me back (at least he called) had such poor English that I have no idea what he was telling me.

How nice it would be if eBay could simply send an email when an item is being automatically re-listed. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

there are other posts on this today.

It is being looked into.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ditto. 

There is a big thread on it here:

Getting charged for Buy it Now Reinsertion before the listings End

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are others having similar problems and according to Brian Ebay is looking into these issues.  I will tag him for this thread too as he may have some answers soon.

brian@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 6
latest reply