cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Record - Redesigned

The View Record page in Seller Hub has undergone a major redesign and buyer e-mails have been removed. I would post side by side screenshots but I can't fnd the one I have of the old sales record page. I don't know when the change happened but as of mid- last week I still had the old view record page.

Good night and good luck
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: View Record - Redesigned

I looked again but couldn't find my screencap of the old page. Does anybody else have one? I want to see what other info is missing on the new page.

Good night and good luck
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

They also removed "cost of item" and "actual shipping cost" that I use to figure out my cost of goods sold for my tax return.  These 2 fields I cannot live without so I already called Ebay and they showed me how to get back to the old screen.  I know this will eventually go away and they will switch everyone to the new sales record screen.  I only hope they reconsider and put my fields back on the updated screen. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I contacted Ebay as well about the changes to the View Record screen. They had no direct answer except saying that it was changed. I used this screen to edit buyer details regarding shipping charges and taxes. Some US buyers are tax exempt and also use their own shipping account. I used to be able to remove the US tax, but that has been taken off, so now I have to issue a discount for the total tax amount, bringing the total back to where it should be. However the tax amount still shows on the buyer's invoice. I wish they would go back to the older View Record screen.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply