cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Search My Daughter Can not Find my Store or Listings!

I just talked to my daughter and both yesterday and today she tried to find my store using the name and then she tried key words for listings. First it said there was no shop, after putting spaces between the words in the name, it said I had no listings. I have over 500! 

I tried last night and today and I am getting the same thing. We live over twenty miles apart, different servers. 

*laughing with a snort* why am I paying for a store if it is A) hidden ; B) lost in eBay land ; C) burned down and no one called the eBay fire department. 

Is anyone facing this same issue? (PS My sales have dropped in the past two weeks)

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

That's A First!, I've Never heard of a store missing, Listings YES, Store NO, Did you pay your rent!?, L.O.L.

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Are you talking about  "Meeka Maye's Market"?

It's working fine and all your listings are there.

Try this link...

www.ebay.com/str/meekamayesmarket

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

store is alive and kicking'...

512 items are awaiting new buyers.....

not sure why you're having issues....

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Yep, however, I did blow off my water bill this month and had to pay the penalty. First time in five years it was late! I found the bill under the dog's Benadryl. LOL  (Actually, my house is paid for)

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

When I click on your name here, I see 512 items.

How is your daughter searching?

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Well, thank you! It happened because my granddaughter was going through the rhinestone jewelry I sell and finding the perfect match to her prom dress so they wanted to see what I had listed, which isn't much at this time, and we couldn't find the shop or the necklaces! (Maybe Apple computers don't like my store! LOL) 

Now I can go back to listing, we are impatiently waiting for the next round of snow...yeah, right...no outside fun.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

I don't know either. I just had a moment of sheer panic. My granddaughter had friends on her phone that were going nuts over my necklaces so they wanted to see what was on eBay. Unfortunately they were all busy and couldn't come and look at what I had brought to my daughter's. 

Thank you so much...I am relieved to know others can find it. 

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

I was able to find your store by going to advanced search and on the left side I typed your store name in 'find store'.   You can't search for a store just by using the search bar unless your name is in the title.  I wouldn't recommend doing that as there should be different info in the title.

In the general search bar I typed in Simplicity 4762 and your listing was there.

I also searched for 'Laura Ashley baby sundress'. Using best match, it was the second listing.

Vintage cufflinks moonstone was also found.

What search words was she using?

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

I have been having an occasional problem for several weeks at least, where I will receive a notification from ebay by email (I use laptop PC) for a "hit" on one of my "saved searches"... that, after clicking to view the item listing, I will sometimes click "view seller's other items" and have it show "0" items, not even the one I just viewed.. even searching the seller's items for the exact listing I came from, with proper keywords from its title... and still "0"! Hit back-button, refresh, and item is still up for bids or BuyItNow!!

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@meekamaye  this is what i see

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 3.56.00 PM.png

FYI I am on a MAC desktop using Firefox

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I will sometimes click "view seller's other items" and have it show "0" items

That can happen if the seller does not ship to the location you are using to search; you may want to check to make sure you have not changed it to some obscure location. Try sorting Nearest First and see what country and postal code appears.

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Your store is findable using the "Find Stores" link on the Advanced Search page:

https://www.ebay.com/sns?_sofindtype=7&store_search=meeka

eburtonlab_0-1682284445032.png

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

Send her one of your listngs since she is having trouble finding one. She can save it in watching. When she's in the listing she can click om your dog picture to enter your store. She can then save your store.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

I missed a step. See sellers other items then click on dog picture,

Message 15 of 22
latest reply