cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Print Shipping Label

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else having trouble printing labels?

I needed to reprint a label and packing slip and for hours now I get the "It's not you It's us" error.

I've cleared history and cookies and restarted my computer. It has all updates installed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Unable To Print Shipping Label

Not sure where you are trying to print from? Try this: go into Seller Hub, >Orders>Awaiting Shipment, and click the blue Print Shipping Label link in the left hand column. Does that help?
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, but I am trying to reprint a label. I did go through the seller hub.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

where are you trying to reprint from?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I just tried reprinting a label from earlier today , no problem. I did it by going to Seller Hub>Orders>Shipping Label, and then selecting the item and clicking "reprint" in the last column
Is that what you are doing?
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. 

I ran into this about two months ago, but a couple hours went by and it worked fine again. This time it has been about nine hours.

I also ran malwarebytes for any bugs. 

If if it doesn’t fix itself by tomorrow morning, I will cancel the label and purchase another one through PayPal.

If anyone else has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks to all of you!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Update:

Well I finally got in long enough to print my label, but it is down again.

The discussion boards are running painfully slow since yesterday. Could either of these problems occur by location or server? Both problems are happening on three computers and two phones. Every other website I go to is as fast as always.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

From an eBay blue earlier today.

We're currently working to resolve an issue with slow page load times here on the eBay Community platform. The eBay marketplace is not affected.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

No. The discussion board issue is completely different animal on different servers run by Lithium, and eBay is aware of the discussion board slowness.

Have you tried another browser for reprinting the label?

You can avoid these issues by downloading your labels as PDFs and archiving them - you then control when and how you print or reprint labels.

Some links to things you can try:
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling#wholeDiv241
https://www.ebay.com/ship/lmng
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=LabelManagement
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

We are also unable to print shipping labels - with the message ERROR CREATING LABEL. Its been 6 days - and its costing us money... Very frustrating...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@amybethshouse wrote:

Update:

Well I finally got in long enough to print my label, but it is down again.

The discussion boards are running painfully slow since yesterday. Could either of these problems occur by location or server? Both problems are happening on three computers and two phones. Every other website I go to is as fast as always.

Glad it finally worked for you!

Yes, the boards were running pathetically slow yesterday. It's an intermittent problem, glitch, too many redirects, overloaded server, throttling traffic, bad programming, or whatever, that has gone on for years, but be assured, they're working on it! laughing

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Additional-shipping-options-disappeared-in-quot-Shipp...

Don’t know if this thread will help ^^^
One of the blues has put in a technical ticket.
Sorry you’re dealing with this.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply