cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Report

The last few years, I've been able to download a detailed transaction report to use for my taxes. I'm looking at the one I downloaded for 2021. and it has columns for the gross amount paid, the shipping cost charged, the fees eBay took, etc. I cannot find the link to this document anywhere this year. 

I did find the 1099-K form, and downloaded that, but it doesn't have the shipping cost or some of the other columns. I just spent a half hour looking for the transaction report I've used in previous years. I've found multiple help pages that say, for example: 

1. Go to the Payments tab in Seller Hub.
  2. From the menu on the left, select Reports.

But on the payments tab, there is no "reports" choice on the menu on the left. 

Can someone link me directly to the page for the Transaction Report? and again, I don't mean the 1099-K detailed report. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Transaction Report

@bashleo1 

Looks like maybe you are trying to access from My eBay, you need to use the Payments tab in the Seller Hub.

Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/report

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Transaction Report

Reports  scroll down the page for Transaction reports.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

Hi, 

Transaction report is not listed 

bashleo1_0-1709692691538.png

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

EBAY has "easy to read" 1-page report that shows YTD totals for (gross sales/order, refunds, EBAY fees, shipping expense).   Go to Payments, Report, REPORTS (NEW) and select LAST YEAR.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

My Ebay (seller hub)

Payments tab

Reports (off to the left)

Time Period (can be changed- change it to what you need)- shows 3 things. Gross/Refunds/Fees

By the way- the 1099 will NEVER match that or the 'monthly' reports as the 1099 is ONLY for $$ actually SENT to you (therefore Sales on 12/29-12/31/22 will/may show on the 1099 for 2023 and Sales on 12/29-12/31/23 will NOT show until NEXT year.)

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

Hi, 

Thank you for responding. I appreciate the attempt to help. 

But first, I'm looking for a spreadsheet, the Transaction Report. I have the ones I generated for the last three years, so I know they exist. 

And second, as I said, when I go to the payments page, there is no drop down link to "reports", let alone "reports (new)". There is a section at the lower right for reports which I posted above. 

Can you please do a screen shot and show me where "Reports (new)" is because it's not showing up on the page I'm on, which is the page that all of the instructions link me to. 

Thanks, Bob

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

Hah - found it. You have to have engaged Seller Hub, a page which I avoid at all costs.  I'll have to remember that in the future. Thanks, everyone. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Transaction Report

@bashleo1 

Looks like maybe you are trying to access from My eBay, you need to use the Payments tab in the Seller Hub.

Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/report

Message 8 of 8
latest reply