cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking

No option to add tracking details since recent update.????????????

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tracking

@redlichtie241 wrote:

That’s what is no longer there…

If I need to add a tracking number, I'll click on the Edit link that's just below the image of the Sold item. The popup that appears will not let me edit the Tracking number that was created when I bought the Shipping label through eBay, but I can add additional tracking numbers there if desired.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Are you using ebay shipping labels?  

The tracking automatically uploads to the transaction.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Which update?  I just used pirate ship and added tracking 3 days ago.  Never had issues with this

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Don’t use eBay labels…until recently I could use RMail and add a tracking number ..I refuse to be forced into eBays circle first PayPal now tracking.  Will just need to stop selling on eBay and use another site..

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Only started two days ago..

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

My items show that I can still add tracking.  I do use eBay labels, which updates the tracking for me, but on occasion I do need to add tracking.  Just tested it - ads tracking is still an option in the item drop down in the awaiting shipment list.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@redlichtie241 wrote:

No option to add tracking details since recent update.????????????

Post a screenshot if you can. If you are looking in the Actions column on your Sold items page it will show you one option for an action you might need to take regarding that sale - but there are more options available if you just click the little Down arrow in the Actions column to open up the pulldown menu on that row. You should find that Mark as Shipped and Add Tracking Number are in there.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@redlichtie241 wrote:

If I need to add a tracking number, I'll click on the Edit link that's just below the image of the Sold item. The popup that appears will not let me edit the Tracking number that was created when I bought the Shipping label through eBay, but I can add additional tracking numbers there if desired.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

No, and I don't want to use their labels.  I write with a pen.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Not sure if this is what you need

but where it says to add additional tracking number, click it

and add the tracking number that applied to the order,

I have customers buy say 5 items and I purchase the ebay

label it will only show on one item, I have to copy that tracking number

then go to the drop down where it say add additional, I click  it and

paste the number they gave for the 1st item then i do the rest.

Hope that helps you and ebay will fix this problem soon.

Dan

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Are you having the problem through the app or from a desktop/laptop computer? I am not having any difficulty using the process itsjustasprain described but I am doing so from a laptop computer. A lot of the recent problems appear to be related to the app rather than the desktop/laptop environment. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

On items I've recently purchased, I noticed there is no longer a 'tracking' button to click, but you have to click on 'view order details', where you'll find the tracking info. If it isn't broke, you can be sure eBay will fix it.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply