cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title

Hello sellers, 

What is your idea and experience about using model number to the listing title?

Is it advantageous ?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Title

If the  model number is essential to a buyer getting the right part, then yes. Otherwise probably not.

For example I buy HP ink cartridges. I definitely want "HP61XL" in the title to help me find the right one.

But if I was buying a coffee mug then the description of the design of the mug is essential and the model number probably useless.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Title

If the  model number is essential to a buyer getting the right part, then yes. Otherwise probably not.

For example I buy HP ink cartridges. I definitely want "HP61XL" in the title to help me find the right one.

But if I was buying a coffee mug then the description of the design of the mug is essential and the model number probably useless.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Title

Your title "real estate" is extremely important and limited characters.

You have jewelry listed - it is doubtful the model number of a ring or bracelet would add anything to your title.  Put it in your description or item specifics  (or both).

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Title

Your selling jewelry that's made in China.  A model number isn't going make a difference and won't give any advantages to selling more.  Lots and lots of jewelry on ebay, especially the cheap stuff from China.  Keep it simple. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Title

Thank you very much. Stay safe !

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Title

Thank you very much for your reply. Good luck

Message 6 of 6
latest reply