cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a neutral

Received a neutral with a thumbs up, do I let it go or try to have it removed.  Thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Received a neutral

From your side, it doesn't change your score at all and from the buyers side, I'd ignore it since it doesn't say anything bad about you so I'd happily buy from you.  So, don't give it another thought and keep selling and doing well!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

If you get the right CS rep they MIGHT remove it because the rating doesn't match the comment. We had this done a week ago.

But, it may be a long shot unless you have anchor-store level customer service.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

Let it go. All potential buyers will see there is a thumbs up.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

I suspect most buyers only check a sellers feedback when the score is well below 100% (i.e. a lot of negatives). Unless they actually look at your feedback page they will never know you have a neutral. Let it slide.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

Neutrals don't change your rating, which is what most buyers would look at.

If someone did look at your actual FB page, they can read the neutral(s) and this one would be understood as basically positive.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

Neutral feedback doesn't effect your rating, just let it go.

I just recently received my first neutral feedback. Their complaint was kinda justified, so I gave them a 50% refund. I'm not gonna argue over simple things.

Sometime people scam, and sometimes they have legitimate concerns. I'm a new seller, and I've run into scammers that I've let get the better of me. But that's part of the business.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Received a neutral

Hadn't looked at your listings before, that Peanuts Astronaut is beyond cute...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 8
latest reply